Michael Barlow (Pick 8 2009 RD)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have been very impressed with the ease in which Mick has made the transition from VFL to AFL football, he's made all of us down at Werribee FC extremely proud.

On ya Barlz.... :thumbsu:

Played an absolute blinder against Carlton tonight with 30 disposals, 4 goals and his work around the packs was first rate.

Voted best on ground by the Channel 10 commentators and won the plasma television too. :thumbsu:

He's joined Pav and Sandi as the best players in the team, in AA form and a favourite for the Brownlow. In 13 rounds. Phenomenal

Possible return date reported on the AFL Website today.

Link
Barlow targets return for NAB Cup first round
By Luke Holmesby 9:53 AM Tue 07 September, 2010

michael-barlow-runs-246a.jpg

FREMANTLE midfielder Michael Barlow has set his sights on returning to football as early as the first round of the NAB Cup next year.

There were fears for Barlow’s footballing future after he broke his leg in dramatic fashion in July, but just over two months later, he says he is on track to be back for Fremantle’s first pre-season game in 2011.

“We try not to (target a return date) but the way we’re going, barring setbacks we’re looking good to get a good pre-season into my legs and we’ll see how we go from there from the perspective of round one, NAB Cup,” Barlow said on Monday night.

“I have full faith in the physio department and medical department at Fremantle.”

Full article

Thanks very much for the link, Lotch.

Loved this part:

The fracture lines are still vaguely evident but the way the callouses are healing over that is really promising according to my surgeon and I’m fully weight-bearing now. I’ve got a bit of a limp but I’ll build my left side back up and away we go and I’ll get back to shuffling around awkwardly like I did for the first 13 rounds.

He seemed fine on Saturday night, was burning the dancefloor upstairs at Capitol with some fine ass bitchs literally on their knees and begging.

Whole side was running amok. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus, drunken dance floor antics when in posession of the most talked about leg in Australia.

May the Lord have mercy on us.

Just watched his multiple award speech at the end of season bun fight. He is just SO humble and adorable. Says he intends to play with the FFC for the next 8 - 10 years.
God, I hope so!!

Where Is this available?

Just go to the Freo website and you'll see the title 2010 Beacon Award under yesterdays videos. There are also ones for Lukey Mac and Sando for life membership.
(Sorry I can't post the link... I'm just no good on a computer!)

I enjoyed it so much, think I'll watch it again!

Enjoy :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back