Cancelled
Collingwood Magpies - Alan Didak 2009 Player Sponsor
Sep 17, 2006
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Storm,Victory,Blue Jays
Training at the Pies and looks like he will be Picked up at the Rookie Draft.

Looks he would be a Upside Pick and is More of an Athelete then a Footballer.

What people here think of him.

Video:

[YOUTUBE]KNEkMQAGvv0[/YOUTUBE]

• Banned
For some reason quite a few phantom rookie drafts have him going to the Crows, but I don't know if there's any reason for that other than perhaps him being the tenth most talented remaining player in the draft pool?

He seems to be a decent height, does anyone know how tall he is?
Well I guess there going best Available for the Crows after the Crows ND going tall I would not surprise if they go small for someone like Do Boer.

He is 194cm

I think C.Sharples will be high on the agenda of the crows at the rookie selection.

Whatsthe order of rookie picks??

I think C.Sharples will be high on the agenda of the crows at the rookie selection.

Whatsthe order of rookie picks??

For at least the first couple of rounds, they should be the same as the ND minute the priority picks. After that it depends on how many rookies and veterans each team has.

The Crows only have three picks in the rookie draft.

I'm confident the Pies will pick him up if he's still there at #11, but that's far from a given.

As many teams have gone tall in the ND, there may be a reduced demand for talls in the rookie draft, but then again after the PSD the Pies effectively have pick #17 and Gugliotta at least is well known given his AIS scholarship.

Gugliotta is a good athlete but in my opinion isnt anything special as a player.

I havent noticed any marked improvement since he was about 15-16 when he was probably selected for AIS.

Gugliotta isn't a good athlete, he is an exceptional athlete. 194cm, quick, great vertical, good tank, unselfish and courageous. His work ethic is top notch and he will thrive once in the AFL system.

Collingwood will get an absolute steal if Gugliotta is still available at pick 11.

Couldn't have taken a kid with upside ahead of Leigh Brown could we? Sigh, Mick knows best I guess...
True but I think we are very concerned of lack of Mature Backman and when You think about it, we really have 1 in Leigh Brown

Gugliotta isn't a good athlete, he is an exceptional athlete. 194cm, quick, great vertical, good tank, unselfish and courageous. His work ethic is top notch and he will thrive once in the AFL system.

Collingwood will get an absolute steal if Gugliotta is still available at pick 11.

I wouldn't think Hine would bring in a Kid if he was almost 100% sure he would be there at pick 11 in the Rookie Draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you watched him play many games?

Pretty skinny kid, but it depends on how much time a club wants to invest in his sort.

Additionally, if he's down at the club from NT, odds are he's a very strong chance to be selected.

Pretty skinny kid, but it depends on how much time a club wants to invest in his sort.

Additionally, if he's down at the club from NT, odds are he's a very strong chance to be selected.
I agree bring a NT Kid to Training does give the Impression they want to pick him and Hine is pretty sure he will be there at Pick 11 of the Rookie Draft

From that footage it looks like his decision making is really good. This is a huge plus.

So if this is the case I think he will get picked up as I'm sure a club will feel he can improve his disposal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back