Mike Pyke

Remove this Banner Ad

What a reactionary post.
Actually, this is a reactionary post.
I was trying to be proactive. It was my intent to open peoples eyes that they don't need to make a thread for every miniscule event that happens in a game.

I was trying to be proactive. It was my intent to open peoples eyes that they don't need to make a thread for every miniscule event that happens in a game.
He wasn't doing that.

You are over-reacting.

So do you think that the rise of Mike Pyke from a Canadian rugby player to a Premiership winning, contested mark leading, up-and-coming star of the game is a "minuscule event"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way bigger story than Izzy Folau, Hunt or Majak Daw absolutely not enough respect fot the guy. Came from further back than anyone in the comp and is killing it, respect.

which is why i was hoping folau would stick with it, in terms of athletic talent he is miles in front of all those blokes including pyke. but at the end of the day you could tell his heart wasn't it.

which is why i was hoping folau would stick with it, in terms of athletic talent he is miles in front of all those blokes including pyke. but at the end of the day you could tell his heart wasn't it.

I have started to think that maybe his athletic talent is being underestimated. He looks awkward but it seems there is some genuine athletic ability there.

I have started to think that maybe his athletic talent is being underestimated. He looks awkward but it seems there is some genuine athletic ability there.

mike pyke is athletic no doubt. have you seen the try he scored for canada against one of the top rugby teams, possibly even the all blacks? it's phenomenal. i'll try dig it up. he moves that quick it's not funny.

but folau is another level. no slight on pyke at all. pure athletic ability folau is on another level to just about any footballer in the land. him, sonny bill williams are physical freaks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back