Toast Milestones (possible/probable) in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated the OP with all the final ticks and crosses - it was a pretty good year for the green ticks.

Two more minor milestones to mention. Harry Himmleberg passed Andrew Phillips to now hold the games record in the #27 jumper and Matt Kennedy overtook Tim Golds for the record in jumper #15.

I’ll have a bit of a scour and see what I can come up with as milestones to tick off for next year and start a new thread as the season approaches. I know Heater is only 11 games away from becoming father/son eligible for us as well as the colliwobbles:p

Updated the OP with all the final ticks and crosses - it was a pretty good year for the green ticks.

Two more minor milestones to mention. Harry Himmleberg passed Andrew Phillips to now hold the games record in the #27 jumper and Matt Kennedy overtook Tim Golds for the record in jumper #15.

I’ll have a bit of a scour and see what I can come up with as milestones to tick off for next year and start a new thread as the season approaches. I know Heater is only 11 games away from becoming father/son eligible for us as well as the colliwobbles:p
Toby's in the international series squad. Not much but something

Remove this Banner Ad

Back