******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm 14 and hate my generation
14 year olds are Gen Z (or Zoomers as they call themselves). Millennial is a mind-set originating from self-loathing, easily-offended softcocks that are most commonly in the 25-30 year old age bracket. Zoomers (Greta Thunberg inside) tend to not be like this.

We had SOSE back in high school in year 7-8 and 10 (Studies of society and environment)

In year 9 it was one semester geography, one semester history
SOSE! Jesus I haven't heard that term since I last wished Muncheros came back to the stores

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14 year olds are Gen Z (or Zoomers as they call themselves). Millennial is a mind-set originating from self-loathing, easily-offended softcocks that are most commonly in the 25-30 year old age bracket. Zoomers (Greta Thunberg inside) tend to not be like this.
ok boomer

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING heckS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A ******* ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME ******* WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A ******* BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I ******* HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH heckJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU ********** VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back