******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm 14 and hate my generation
14 year olds are Gen Z (or Zoomers as they call themselves). Millennial is a mind-set originating from self-loathing, easily-offended softcocks that are most commonly in the 25-30 year old age bracket. Zoomers (Greta Thunberg inside) tend to not be like this.

We had SOSE back in high school in year 7-8 and 10 (Studies of society and environment)

In year 9 it was one semester geography, one semester history
SOSE! Jesus I haven't heard that term since I last wished Muncheros came back to the stores

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14 year olds are Gen Z (or Zoomers as they call themselves). Millennial is a mind-set originating from self-loathing, easily-offended softcocks that are most commonly in the 25-30 year old age bracket. Zoomers (Greta Thunberg inside) tend to not be like this.
ok boomer

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING *S CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A ******* ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME ******* WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A ******* BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I ******* HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH *JK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU ********** VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back