******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well yeah, Fcuk you flogs. We either hate you or think you're dumb as a doorknob.

Unless your my granny, then your the sweetest old lady that ever lived and make a wonderful triffle. The rest of you old geezers tho, gagf

'Hate', gee that's not fair? - and what happened is my trigger warning so I can prepare and go to my safe space, where I can plan my next virtue signaling online crusade defending and/or promoting outrage on behalf of a minority group I know absolutely nothing about...?

Last edited:

Why do boomers get angry because we are just asking them to be nicer to everyone?

Adult people know that it is possible to be nice to people without obsessively catering to 75 genders and or sexual preferences at all times, even when sexuality and or gender is completely irrelevant to the subject at hand.

* ing millennials are in fact the most intolerant group of people in the history of the species. There can only be ONE belief system in every detail, in every situation.

It's immensely childish.

Adult people know that it is possible to be nice to people without obsessively catering to 75 genders and or sexual preferences at all times,
Have you ever met someone like this? Or did Ben Shapiro just tell you they are everywhere and you believed him?

Have you ever met someone like this? Or did Ben Shapiro just tell you they are everywhere and you believed him?

BOOORRIng.

The generation you profess to despise did all the good s**t. Gave women access to universities and banks, turned indigenous folks into actual people. Invented sexual freedom.

What have you useless * ers done? Demanded that everybody worship gender no 23 and put it on the form.

* ing pathetic.

BOOORRIng.

The generation you profess to despise did all the good sh*t. Gave women access to universities and banks, turned indigenous folks into actual people. Invented sexual freedom.

What have you useless fu** ers done? Demanded that everybody worship gender no 23 and put it on the form.

fu** ing pathetic.

Didn't the boomers also invent gender reassignment surgery?

Pioneers of the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing I'm angry about is the outrageous misrepresentation of being labeled a 'white man'. This is clearly not an accurate depiction of my specific pigmentation and skin tone which is insultingly used to discriminate against me..!

From now on I wish to called a 'SLC24A5 man' as this is the signifier of the related gene ontology that accurately portrays my protein derived pigmentation and/or variations of this..!

Further to the wonderful evolution of social constructs from our progressive thinking younger generation, which demand people now use the correct pronouns for various self-identities and genders, I also assume when not being correctly addressed as a 'SLC24A5 man' will be also interpreted as an act of violence towards me! - and moreover, due to the trauma this issue presents (just ask my 6000 imaginary friends on social media) I'm also running out of safe spaces..!

Last edited:
The only thing I'm angry about is the outrageous misrepresentation of being labeled a 'white man'. This is clearly not an accurate depiction of my specific pigmentation and skin tone which is insultingly used to discriminate against me..!

From now on I wish to called a 'SLC24A5 man' as this is the signifier of the related gene ontology that accurately portrays my protein derived pigmentation and/or variations of this..!

Further to the wonderful evolution of social constructs from our progressive thinking younger generation, which demand people now use the correct pronouns for various self-identities and genders, I also assume when not being correctly addressed as a 'SLC24A5 man' will be also interpreted as an act of violence towards me! - and moreover, due to the trauma this issue presents (just ask my 6000 imaginary friends on social media) I'm running out of safe spaces..!
DazzlingPeriodicGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif

He probably doesn't believe that women can get wet either. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back