Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to pub on your own is sure boring. Annoyingly the moment you go and get another beer some flog steals where you were sitting.

Those cupcakes look amazing Wooshette
I would have come for a drink, home alone doing f*** all today

I would have come for a drink, home alone doing f*** all today
At least Ive got the scoccer to go to in about 30/40 mins. Cooksen would of showed up but hes at a friends BBQ before coming to the game.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

What a prick of a brother.
Have fun tonight :thumbsu:
Cooksen Youve been told.

Funny enough as someone who isnt the worlds biggest fan of scoccer Ive had a bit of fun the last few times.
A couple of times myself and cooksen have met up with Morgs and NL.

We will have to meet up again when West coast are in Melbourne.

What a prick of a brother.
Have fun tonight :thumbsu:

I wish I was one of their brothers, I'm the only one in my family that supports St Kilda.

0*9BYGa20RkF4rTpJU.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of planes Allikat, what could cause this sort of shot high up?

From Southern Tasmania early this morning apparently.
a UFO? Or something descending from space? Afterburners go at that back of the plane, not all over it. It looks like a space re-entry

a UFO? Or something descending from space? Afterburners go at that back of the plane, not all over it. It looks like a space re-entry
I would have said space junk too, but they aren't saying that.

The federal government's air navigation services provider Airservices Australia confirmed the object captured on hundreds of mobile phones and cameras across southern Tasmania early on Tuesday morning was nothing more than an aircraft "as it passed over Australian airspace".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back