Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of planes Allikat, what could cause this sort of shot high up?

From Southern Tasmania early this morning apparently.

6824767fa974849c8b60dfeed3b5f0efa9077b35c3eec2fbdd19283171634e5b.jpg

a UFO? Or something descending from space? Afterburners go at that back of the plane, not all over it. It looks like a space re-entry
It does, but it's probably just the sun reflecting at the right angle through a frozen con trail.

Trying to do some planning for a trip to South America at the end of this year/start of next year.

In practice it will be Argentina and Chile only, but still, there are so many options that I almost don't know where to start.

I want to see Machu Picchu

I really love my old castles and religious things though
Yeah Peru hasn't been completely written off yet. And while we're in Buenos Aires we'll probably skip across to Montevideo so you can include Uruguay too.

But, Argentina and Chile are both incredibly big.

Yeah Peru hasn't been completely written off yet. And while we're in Buenos Aires we'll probably skip across to Montevideo so you can include Uruguay too.

But, Argentina and Chile are both incredibly big.
Homer_0f1fe8_5224784.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My sister had a lot of fun in South America, some pretty crazy stories that at the time were scary but make for good takes at parties and some pretty good experience.

Not everyone's cup of tea but one of those places

I've always wanted to travel to South America but it seems quite dangerous compared to other places, you hear a lot of horror stories from tourists there.
Depends a lot where you go I think. I probably wouldn't be rushing to Venezuela or large parts of Colombia, for example. Nor even parts of Brazil.

Argentina and Chile are probably the most 'western' of the South American countries.

My brother was travelling on a bus in Mexico that got raided by bandits - had a machine gun pointed at his head and the women on the bus were raped. Cops basically did nada

Pretty much out south and Central America off my to see list

When you see these two clowns smiling at you on that link, you know its going to be from a media organization known for fair reporting, intelligence and integrity.
1485463566758.jpg
It only gets worse with Bolt on later on. Not that I listen to that over 55s crap anyway.

My brother was travelling on a bus in Mexico that got raided by bandits - had a machine gun pointed at his head and the women on the bus were raped. Cops basically did nada

Pretty much out south and Central America off my to see list

There were those two WA surfers that were killed in Mexico by some drug gang, they were found in their burnt out van with gunshot wounds to their heads.

It's a risky place to travel around, especially if you go off the beaten track, I've been to Tijuana but that's relatively safe apart from pickpockets and beggars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back