Consumer Electronics Mobile phone plans

Remove this Banner Ad

You're awfully drunk for a Monday afternoon.

are you aware that your namesake orchestrated his own assassination to avoid being captured for naughty acts in the ladies bathrooms?????

Yeah currently on Vodafone and have regretted it the whole time. Haven't changed over for cbf reasons, but seriously going to consider it when my contract is up in August.

On my last contract i was 18 months in with a new Nokia handset. The phone screwed itself and needed to be fixed. It took them two weeks to work out it was 'wear and tear' and my phone insurance wouldn't cover it. Phone was dead. Because i was 6 months out and with no phone the only option i had was to upgrade to a new a contract and pay out my current one. Called up customer service and basically threating to rape and murder their families. I was furious. They waved my outstanding fees and sent me an iphone a week later on a new contract.
A lot of these sub-continental consultants get weak at the knees when you threaten them. And it is my right to complain about a service that continues to screw you over.
Fortunately since then there has only been one issue. I was 100mb over 5 gig cap on my internet and they charged me $150. I went mental again and it got waived.

Come August i will shop around. Thinking Telstra. Although plans aren't as lucritive, they seem to offer great coverage.

Thoughts?

Ombudsman is the way to go. All you have to do is attempt to resolve the issue using the phone company's complaints process and if you get nowhere (as you usually will), just hand it all over to the TIO and they will resolve it quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back