Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons | Season 29 Team Thread | Everything Freezes

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s the shaggin wagon! A 1984 sheepdog in near mint condition.
You might need to rug up for S30 though
1591057720066.png

Feel free to pick a number from the OP, Harvey's number is free as he is leaving for the Bears

Wait, are, are you trying to recruit me?
* knows what he’s trying to do.

Ignore him. Hey though, while we’re here and all, could I interest you in playing for Buller next season?

fu** knows what he’s trying to do.

Ignore him. Hey though, while we’re here and all, could I interest you in playing for Buller next season?
Of course the interest is there, you know what you need to do manangatang

Hypnosis and if that fails - chloroform and gaffer tape have a good record
PG we are not the Bears, Dragons, Wonders, Hawks, Royals, Roys, Gumbies or an expansion team

PG we are not the Bears, Dragons, Wonders, Hawks, Royals, Roys, Gumbies or an expansion team
We’re rule breakers is what we are Guns. We don’t choose to live by the codes of those lesser teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now you got it, who else would do a podcast while at IGA ;)
I wasn’t there when it started Guns. Actually I have little recollection of what my motivation was in going there TBH

No issue there ;)
Have you sorted

If I come across, I won't ask for much... but there will be some minor requests.

I) I share a room with Oddhawk and OddHawk only.
2) I fly first class to away games and only sit next to cooney. I'm not a conversationalist.
4) Snow Bunnies to my chalet please. I'm sure Proper Gander will pick appropriately.
3) I will play Ruck. I want Van_Dyke and sante at my feet as I expertly caress balls down their eager, quivering throats.
sausageroll cannot talk, or acknowledge me in any way, shape or form. Sausage rolls are my weakness and everytime I banter with him, my local 7/11 pie warmer cops a hammering.
4) Yakker. Flatty tails and nothing else please.
5) manangatang rigs whatever media awards he is running with so I win it all.
6) I want Headless to be the face of the Demons S.30 marketing campaign.
7) Chipmunk will keep my nuts warm and buttery.
8) harvey goes to the Bombers.

Callums_Guns... if you can sort that out, we'll talk.

If I come across, I won't ask for much... but there will be some minor requests.

I) I share a room with Oddhawk and OddHawk only.
2) I fly first class to away games and only sit next to cooney. I'm not a conversationalist.
4) Snow Bunnies to my chalet please. I'm sure Proper Gander will pick appropriately.
3) I will play Ruck. I want Van_Dyke and sante at my feet as I expertly caress balls down their eager, quivering throats.
sausageroll cannot talk, or acknowledge me in any way, shape or form. Sausage rolls are my weakness and everytime I banter with him, my local 7/11 pie warmer cops a hammering.
4) Yakker. Flatty tails and nothing else please.
5) manangatang rigs whatever media awards he is running with so I win it all.
6) I want Headless to be the face of the Demons S.30 marketing campaign.
7) Chipmunk will keep my nuts warm and buttery.
8) harvey ManfCallums_Guns goes to the Bombers.

Callums_Guns... if you can sort that out, we'll talk.
Why are you getting Bloodied52 to write your posts, such a shame you lost me at "If"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back