Portfolio Mowscot Manor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever you're not busy, Mowsey, there's a few of us that'd be keen to see a Gorilla in maroon and blue spattered in the blood of its victims :D

Here's our mascot "Dyson" to give you a sense of where I'm coming from.

gorillaslogo.jpg

No rush :)

Hey Kerr4PM, I was talking to TWP and put together some jumper designs with the mascots but then they stopped responding to my emails.

Would you mind having a word with your contact for me?

Great thread and the "Giant" was absolutely awesome.

Taking it a step further, and throwing down a bit of a challenge, I'd love to see you attempt a caricature of Bruce Macavaney or Andrew Demitriou just for shits and giggles.

this may be completely away from state and afl mascots, but i have a challenge for ya. i play for the ellenbrook eels in perth!! we are an all navy uniform and our logo was inspired by the dockers colours, which is on the front of our all navy blue jumper!! i reckon an EEL in the form of your artwork would look sick, heres a link to our clubs website if your interested in doing an EEL!!!

http://ellenbrookeels.com/club-info/club-song/

cheers mowse!
go ballajura!

Hey Mowse, these are awesome! Any chance to change it up a bit? Maybe give my cricket club a go? St Peters Saints. Blue and White. Blue like Nth Melbourne. White shirts with blue piping on the sides. Blue caps with white front panel. Something similar to the StK image? Awesome! You could earn a killing doing these.

BOMBERS.
Everyone loves a giant flying killer robot. I know I do!
To quote one of best movie robots of all time:
"YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO COMPLY!!..."

mowscotbomber.jpg

Love this!!! What a thread!!! Bombers, Crows, St Kilda, Gold Coast and Tasse devils my favourites. Also like the Hawks and Pies. Like all of them!! Love your work Mowse!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I could sticky one thread on this board, it would be that. Every person who visits this board deserves to see Mowse's great work. :thumbsu:

As soon as Mowse posts something new, that's what it will be getting. IF he posts new work.

Hey Mowse, if its not too much trouble can you maybe have another go at the Crows logo? I know that you said that you were sick of doing birds but I would love to see you make a crows logo in a similar style to the Baltimore Ravens:

Ravensdrawing.jpg

If you could do this I would be extremely grateful. This is one of the best threads on BF! Love what you have done so far, keep up the good work:thumbsu:

Not to take over this thread but here is the group image I put together (added the final ones to Mowses original)

mowscotwidescreenextra.jpg

Cool. :thumbsu:
I reckon the Cats need a new one for the premiership.
Any chance on that, Mowse..??

Hey all. I see this zombie thread has risen from the grave once again.
cool. I like zombies.

craegus, that group shot looks awesome. couldn't have done it better myself, you even got the grasshopper in!

I've been meaning to do a Cats Premiership for a while but, you know, I'm lazy. will do my best to get on with it (hopefully before next season starts:eek:)

And since RFC have a shiny new logo maybe they need a shiny new mascot to go with it? (i've noticed a distinct lack of tigers in this thread lately).

It's also been suggested that an NRL version could be done. Any thoughts on that?

PS. thanks again for the all the positive feedback, it's good to know people have enjoyed the pics. And apologies to all who have made requests that I havn't got round to doing, I might go back through the thread and do a few of them, but no promises.

this was posted on another thread before the GF, but might as well put it here too.

GF2011_mowscot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back