Mr Floppy

Remove this Banner Ad

Didnt they have the 10000 morrisey song? Ive been lookin 4 that for yrs

Typing on my commodore 64 sitting in my time machine

I bought the "meat coloured" vinyl single of this a few years ago. Awesome stuff.

Great band, but very mysterious.

I met a guy from Zombie Penis Death Records who released Mr Floppy's stuff a few years back at Mojo Records in Sydney. He said even he doesn't have an original release "Unbearable Lightness.....".

They pretty much had to shut up shop and piss off.

Something about permission for using samples...;)

Mr Floppy's album, The Unbearable Lightness of Being A Dickhead is a masterpiece. The content of the production is the most appropriate representation of Australian popular music.

It encapsulates the wanton desire for success that possesses and undermines every Australian popular music artist quest for achievement on the international stage. The album itself is a total cheat. This near perfection could not have been materialised without flagrant disregard for copyright laws.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2921C6FD-A244-4F10-B1CD-349DCCE4B87B.jpeg

There it is in all its glory. Delicately placed on top of two other amazing Aussie bands GOD and Slug Guts.

Mr Floppy's album, The Unbearable Lightness of Being A Dickhead is a masterpiece. The content of the production is the most appropriate representation of Australian popular music.

It encapsulates the wanton desire for success that possesses and undermines every Australian popular music artist quest for achievement on the international stage. The album itself is a total cheat. This near perfection could not have been materialised without flagrant disregard for copyright laws.
My fave is The 1992 WS Cox Plate,
"Here comes Super" complete with neighing horses sample.Awesome track.

My fave is The 1992 WS Cox Plate,
"Here comes Super" complete with neighing horses sample.Awesome track.

One of my favourite all time tracks.

“SUPER, I think super a nose to Let’s Elope in the Cox Plate”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back