Official Team Thread Mt. Buller Demons Season 37 Team Thread | Ice To See You

Remove this Banner Ad

We're getting a steak with Proper Gander there.
I was going to raise that as point one but assumed it's simply a typo and an additional zero fell off the table.... better to not draw attention to it as we'd be breaching the cap.

I assume another Van_Dyke accounting trick?

A steal, I mean. A steal.

Not a steak, Proper Gander.
I thought you meant we're getting a prime steak but for the price of some week old mince (or another subservient meat product).

I'll stick with my interpretation - it's funnier.

Please don't make me report this post.
Don't worry I let him get away from me at the Roys, I won't be letting him leave me again...otherwise we may have to arrange a little 'skiiing' accident'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry I let him get away from me at the Roys, I won't be letting him leave me again...otherwise we may have to arrange a little 'skiiing' accident'
Detective: "Well the skiing accident explains the broken legs, but where did the moustache and devil horns drawn in permanent marker come from?"

Unless I go back to the Gumbies, of course.
The Gumbies have enough salary cap space for the both of you ;)

Yes, yes, ok I'll leave before I'm thrown out or thread banned.

Oh, dear - you appear to have joined the Demons for Season 38! We'll be in touch.

Welcome! If you come here then cats2rise doesn’t have to move.
Win win for everyone!

Our dear friend of MBD, Falconista, has done some wonderful things which can be found right here! Click me!

Our salary list identifies that Van_Dyke is criminally overrated and benefits from ludicrous accounting that went unchecked whilst captain. On the flip side, my salary identifies I wasn't clever enough to think of rorting my own contract when I was "captain" (quotation marks used for impact).

Either way, a big thank you to our dear friend falconista for putting in the time and effort!

Go team!
look all i can say is that when Richard_Cranium gave me an offer with an extra zero on it, i had to say yes
Not gonna lie...

I come for the friendship, but stay for sausage's stats.
there's friendship here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back