Secondary Muck up day!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 6, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Real Madrid
Some schools have had theirs, mine is on this coming thursday. Although it isn't technically a muck up day (dress up day is what my school changed it to), we still intend on pulling some pranks etc.

Of course nothing too serious that will cause any harm, just a bit of fun :)

Does anyone have any good ideas, or things planned for the coming week/s?

Read this today and thought what a joke!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...ay-water-bombing/story-e6frf7kx-1225939055309

Ours was today. Pretty good, nothing over the top. Motorbikes (working ones) was probably the worst.

Several Year 7-10's were baptised by Year 12's too.

My old school's plans involve the 1,2,4 pig trick etc and the good pranks whereas the private school I'm at now will be very low key. We had maccas during our Year 12 assembly and we got to run the whole thing and cause havoc which was mad. On wednesday we jut cross dress and wear girl's uniform and usually revealing underwear. Good times ahead.

Few boys I know are deemed to do the lube on handles, shampoo'd condoms, gladwrapped toilets etc. etc.

We did ours last week.

Firstly, we werent allowed to call it muck up day,... 'fine celebration day'

We had a dress up day on the thursday when it was 26 degrees, so us who had great big things on (eg full elmo costume, full bugs bunny, full santa ect) were cooking inside. They tried to "bribe" us sorta with Jumping castles and stuff. Nothing to major went down, just the usual little pranks.

Everyone planned the big stuff for the thursday night/ friday morning as we were scheduled to have a bbq breakfast from 7.30 am on the friday morning. So after a night on the town...a group of us of about 10 people headed to school at about 4am with all our goodies...only to find out the school had hired security for the night. So we spent most of the morning playing cat and mouse with the security. We did egg their cars and the cops were called but we hid in the bushes across the road until they went.

Then once 7am arrived and the security knocked off....here comes the year 12 "bigwigs" (you know..the people who think they run the show) rocked up with toilet paper and glad rap. and yea a s**t end to muck up day!

Our school did try and ban it...they just took steps to minimise the damage.
The principal said.."if you have any pranks, come and see us, so we can give it the ok"

But muck up day isn't like it was 5 - 10 years ago!!!

Our year 12 muck up day will consist of coming to school early and locking the school so no one can get in, parking the teachers in by parking our cars diagonally across the carpark, gladwrapping all of their cars and the hijacking of the PA system ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We aren't allowed to have a muck up day anymore because of some stuff the year 12s did a few years ago. It was pretty minor ( spray painting farm animals and putting chairs ont he roof) but a window was smashed so now there is no muck up day.

Instead we are taken away to a reserve 30 minutes away and can do what we want (although there isn't much to do out there). We have to meet at the rugby ground, which is a few blocks away, and there are teachers patrolling the area around the school and the gates to make sure we don't get in.

My school briber our year 12's not to do muck up day :( it sucks i know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back