News Mundine vs Green Streamed on Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't blame people watching it thru that $60 is a Rip Off. Just like the Rest of Foxtel. IF Foxtel did NOT have Sport then next to no one would have it.

But how Stupid can you be to Stream that on your Facebook Account when it be super Easy to find you and Sue You

https://torrentfreak.com/livestream...ut-down-by-foxtel-lawsuits-are-coming-170204/
$60 for one is expensive, but if you get a group of mates over for a few drinks it's not too bad. I don't have foxtel and wasn't going to pay $60 plus ongoing subscription fees, so I instead went to the pub and watched it legally for just the cost of a couple of beers.

For mine blokes streaming it on facebook on it for one of two reasons. Bragging rights that they got x amount of people to watch their facebook video or a want to stick it to the man and foxtel.

$60 for one is expensive, but if you get a group of mates over for a few drinks it's not too bad. I don't have foxtel and wasn't going to pay $60 plus ongoing subscription fees, so I instead went to the pub and watched it legally for just the cost of a couple of beers.

Guess IF you get some mates together to share the Cost. It would not be as bad

For mine blokes streaming it on facebook on it for one of two reasons. Bragging rights that they got x amount of people to watch their facebook video or a want to stick it to the man and foxtel.

I dare say there was some Bragging Rights that he will get by having over 100 thousand people watching the Stream from his Channel. Stick it to the Men on his Stream be another thing he would Gloat about but he be Worse Off. Lose his Foxtel, Most Likely get his Facebook account Deleted and then get Sued and have to pay Lot of Money for that

I don't know why anyone would pay dollars, let alone $60, to watch these has-beens stagger around a ring.

I never watched a Boxing Match so I don't know why ANYONE would pay to watch a Boxing Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back