Unsolved Murder of teacher Lilie James at St Andrews school - Sydney CBD

Remove this Banner Ad

Lilie James, water polo coach at prestigious St. Andrews Cathedral has been found dead with serious head injuries inside a bathroom at the school’s gym, as police desperately search for her male colleague Paul Thijssen.

Mr Thijssen is also a sports coach at St Andrew’s and previously was a student at the school.

Emergency services had gone to the school after Ms James’ family alerted police as she hadn’t returned home.

Upon arrival police found her body in a bathroom in the gym area of the school.

Investigators also found “an item linked to the homicide” in the Vaucluse area, Superintendent Fileman confirmed.

A second crime scene has been established near The Gap at Vaucluse, where police are searching for a male staff member from the school.

Detective Superintendent Martin Fileman said on Thursday morning they were investigating whether the man, who is believed to be in his 20s, had killed himself in the Vaucluse area.

If men could stop killing women because they’ve been rejected or because they’ve threatened to tell their wife that would be great.

It’s an epidemic. Every week. FFS.

Is the guy still on the run?

Probably running dead underwater inside one of these someone offshore Eastern Suburbs.

Great White Sharks GIF by Shark Week

If men could stop killing women because they’ve been rejected or because they’ve threatened to tell their wife that would be great.

It’s an epidemic. Every week. FFS.

It's fking ridiculous. I know women are capable of the same thing but it's so skewed towards male offenders it's scary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*but then on the flip side I hope they do find evidence of a body, just so they know 100% for sure.
If the Sydney Coast surf wasn’t so dangerous today, I might have considered going hammerhead shark fishing to assist with the human animal manhunt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back