Injury Murray ACL

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd almost prefer we put Izak on ice, start his preseason earlier.
Yep.. three or four weeks means he maybe comes back for the west coast game.. last game of the season..

absolutely pointless to risk him on the hard Perth surface for a “dead rubber” type game.

play Newchurch every game for the rest of the season and if he shows something.. keep him.. if not.. move him on.

but these dicks won’t do that.. we’ve got Murphy and Mchenry as our small forwards!.. proven failures at it yes, but dead horse’s are meant to flogged yeah?

Mutineer Thunderstruck

With the terrible news of Muzza's knee injury, what KPD's in the early part of the 2nd round do you see being there possibly we should be looking at.

Under no circumstance whatsoever should our 1st be in play as that has to be for a Sanders or a Durrsma type - must be quarantined.
This injury will have no effect on the main draft, whatsoever.
The only sensible thing to do is look at mechanisms similar to those that brought in Murray in the first place.

Sh*t news.. but he’ll be back.. he’s a hard nut.. he’ll fight tooth and nail to get back. And he’ll be bigger and stronger.. Burgess will see to it.

play Keane and/or Borlase.. see if they can show something. If not.. piss them off at years end..

but this club wont do that.. they’ll just go with the ol’ “lets just play the 1 KPD“ idea.. which has proven to be a complete failure on several occasion's now.. but dead horse’s are meant to be flogged yeah?..

Tex and sloane
Not sure Doedee is high profile
Murray isnt
Smith not really
I’d say by time Sloane did his he wasn’t (high profile name but not in terms of being a high impact on the team)

Smith absolutely was though
Murray absolutely is (again in terms of impact/value not profile)

Sh*t news.. but he’ll be back.. he’s a hard nut.. he’ll fight tooth and nail to get back. And he’ll be bigger and stronger.. Burgess will see to it.

play Keane and/or Borlase.. see if they can show something. If not.. piss them off at years end..

but this club wont do that.. they’ll just go with the ol’ “lets just play the 1 KPD“ idea.. which has proven to be a complete failure on several occasion's now.. but dead horse’s are meant to be flogged yeah?..
Nah reckon they’ll do it because they have to

Backing Keane to play this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else noticed that this is now the second time this season we've had guys do knees and then proceeded to give them fitness tests on the side? Doedee was doing run throughs and Murray was doing a hopping test, like seriously what's going on there? Feels like every other team's doctors almost immediately diagnose an ACL. I actually joked during the game that it was a bad sign that they were giving Murray that hopping test...

Also, a question for SANFL watchers: how have Borlase and Keane been tracking? I know Borlase was reportedly somewhat close to selection the other week but haven't heard a ton about Keane. Could we maybe have another look at Himmelberg down there?

Nah reckon they’ll do it because they have to

Backing Keane to play this week

One thing to muddle through a week or two with just 1 KPD - we got to look at about half or more of next season without. Expect Keane will get a gig this week

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back