Injury Murray ACL

Remove this Banner Ad

The way he landed looked scarily like an ACL straight away, but then I assumed probably not after it looked like he was trying to come back on and seemed more of a precaution to keep him off.

******* shattering though. He has been a rock in defence this year. Not having huge standout games but just Mr Reliable. Puts a massive gap in our team next year.

Devastating, absolutely love the way he goes about it, and was playing probably his best ever game.

Hope he doesn’t lose too much of that athleticism and can come back healthy and firing.

Also says a lot about the bloke that he was itching to get on even with this being possible, I wonder if he knew and was thinking “heck it, might as well go out with a bang and get a win”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has been on a very steep upwards trajectory in the AFL this year. Was absolutely dominating yesterday before getting injured.

Massive loss and you never know if he will come back and continue where he was headed (that's what sucks the most). Walker and Doedee regressed.
heck

What shattering news.

He’d become my favourite player at the club. It always happens to my favourite guys. Unreal.

Gutted for Nick, just gutted, had improved SO much and was becoming one of the best key defenders in the game.
How about you make Murphy your favourite player 😜

What shattering news.

He’d become my favourite player at the club. It always happens to my favourite guys. Unreal.

Gutted for Nick, just gutted, had improved SO much and was becoming one of the best key defenders in the game.
Not just your favourite

Anyway he will be back better than ever and before we know it

Makes me even more annoyed that we didn't expose Borlase against the Bombers or even earlier

Hopefully we expose him now. Got a couple of ‘easier’ games after the showdown. Might as well have a look or see what EH brings to that table. Let’s not just ride the year out with Butts/Worrell and take the coward option and replace Muz with Parnell.

Tough break for the big guy, having a fine year and had become a genuine find.

I wonder whether the timing of the preseason has any influence. Reckon it would get harder the later in the year you do it.
I guess the first 5-7 months is doing your own program

Then you start integrating

So I reckon by Feb he will be taking baby steps

Hopefully no set backs which can always happen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back