MVP MVP vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

it really sucks only being able to give 5 people votes when there were 12 worthy candidates.

5. Winders
4. Merrett
3. Carlisle
2. Chapman
1. Hocking

5. Jackson Merrett
4. Heath Hocking
3. Jake Carlisle
2. Jason Winderlich
1. Paul Chapman

I can't describe how good that felt putting Jacko up the top. Was a fantastic win, just beautiful!

Last edited:
Surprised to see Merrett getting so many votes. Being at the game I'd say I didn't think that he was THAT influential, despite his numbers.
He was clean with nearly every disposal. He also had 8 inside 50s and I reckon would have hit a man on the chest at least 7 of them.

EDIT: Plus we all love a breakout game from a youngster!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised to see Merrett getting so many votes. Being at the game I'd say I didn't think that he was THAT influential, despite his numbers.
Agree. If Howlett played the exact game he'd only be getting 1s, 2s and a few 3s. People love a young gun.

Coaches votes - Fairly much as expected

9-Hocking
6-Chapman
6-Merritt
5-Goddard
2-Stanton
1-Heppell
1-Hooker
I'm certain you do this purposely to give me the shits. You could have copied and pasted from the AFLCA website! But you still spelled it incorrectly!

I'm certain you do this purposely to give me the shits. You could have copied and pasted from the AFLCA website! But you still spelled it incorrectly!
When I typed his name on my iPad it gets autocorrected to Merritt. Not sure why though.

Merrett was clean with everything he did.. and yes I do rate a 'break out' game higher, because it means that the kid has put in the work and it has come together.. ie they played 'above' expectation..

5 Hocking
4 Chapman
3 Merrett
2 Winderlich
1 Carlisle

One of Budda's best ever games for us. The rest is a lottery, really - comprehensive team performance.

That was fun. And brutal. Mostly fun. :D

5. Hocking
What a beast. Just brutalised Carlton in close. Best game for the club.

4. Merrett
Welcome son, welcome. Exhibit 376 on how awesome are drafting has been in recent years. We are building a long list of players that can hurt you in the middle.

3. Carlisle
Christ, the sheer number of OPTIONS we have on how we structure up week to week. Must be a nightmare for the opposition. Gave Warnock an absolute bath.

2. Chapman
He was going to be delisted??? :eek:

1. Hooker
AA quality FB right here people.

Seriously unlucky: Watson (under rated on Sunday), Winderlich (Go forward, present, create opportunities), Stanton (just keeps going), Hurley (he and Hooker are just outstanding in defence), Hibberd, Baguley, Goddard...... pretty much anyone in a red sash.

5. Heppell
4. Merrett
3. Hocking
2. Chapman
1. Baguley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back