Poll NAFL - Round 4

Which jumper do you prefer? Do not vote for yourself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

NAFL Round 4

Poll will be open for 4 days.

Do not vote for yourself or ask people to vote for you, you will be penalised.

Home team image is on top

Perth Phoenix v Mount Isa Miners

PerthPhoenixHome_zps7c3b5a9b.png~original

88783_48c9abee441864f1d9f2e0185d90cf01.png

Bass Strait Swordfish v Perth Jaguars

Home_zps7ff0da3e.png

2pzloax.png

Cairns Chargers v Capital Hill Kookaburras

CapitalHillFCAwayUpdated_zpsaf4eb75e.png

Port Macquarie Power v Sydney Blues

Home_zps819c2cd8.png

ZzZ69Nh.png

Melbourne Royals v Canberra Owls

Melbourne-Royals-HOME-JUMPER_zps385c1e9a.png

1zr1ahw.png

Hobart Hornets v Ballarat Diggers

PaYmu08.png

away_zps73133e2f.png~original

Waikato Tigers v Wellington Makos

fGaLjEe.png

WellingtonMakosAway201415_zps048208f6.png

Canberra Parliament v Alice Springs Adders

CanberraParliamenthome_zps1368f2c8.jpg

3aYU3i9.png

Hahndorf Eagles v Adelaide River Crocodiles

adelaiderivercrocsaway_zpsf27e62a2.png

It's got nothing to do with my results.

I believe that this comp shouldn't be given priority over others.
My bad.

I think it's significant enough to justify the sticky. After all, it is a sort of unofficial FJ&GD board championship. I considered lmach to be the best designer here after his win last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't sticky this. Do you want it kept? I sorta think that if the NAFL is gonna be stickied than the Reserves should be too, but then I don't want 8 stickies... thoughts TheDoctor11

I reckon give it a trial, see if it gets a few more votes or not first. Figured it was worth a shot this week seeing as I saw a few posts floating the idea last round.

On a different note, Makos V Tigers and Eagles V Crocs only have 1 vote in it at this point, hoping the Crocs get up for the first win of the season.

I'm happier with the sticky than I am with bump posts every 12 hours

That's cool, I guess we can use Round 5 as a trial – have it sticked from the start and see if the total number of votes is any less than the average from the first three rounds. If not, then we can assume that people are still finding the polls just fine as a sticky and that we can continue to keep them stickied each week. I'd harbour a guess that most posters who frequent this board are 'subscribed' to it anyway – as in, they'll receive an alert when a new thread is made, thereby notifying them of the NAFL poll automatically every week.

I've also added the NAFL Reserves poll to the stickies as I consider it an extension of the NAFL and don't believe it should be 'neglected' or treated any differently.

On a different note, Makos V Tigers and Eagles V Crocs only have 1 vote in it at this point, hoping the Crocs get up for the first win of the season.
Alternatively, Seordfish and the Jaguars, Power and the Blues and Chargers and the Kookaburras are pretty much slaughterhouses

Huge game in the NZ derby! Happy to be a lot more competitive with Wellington than I have in previous seasons.

I honestly don't understand the issue. First people complain because he keeps bumping the thread, now people complain that it's stickied.

This is the biggest non-issue this board's ever had.

Back