Certified Legendary Thread Nathan Freeman Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

NF620.jpg

Best of luck Nathan.

‘It’s not about where you start, it’s about where you end up’.

Just reward for dedication and perseverance.
It is so long ago since I watched you play in that 2014 preseason match as a Magpie against Geelong when you tore your hamstring.
Hope you play well and show everyone the underlying talent you have.
I wish you were still a Magpie, but I have every respect for your decision to leave and for the Saints in sticking with you through such a long road to recovery. A quality bloke, and hopefully now an elite injury free footballer
(Just don't play too well against the Pies when you play them ;))
May you have a long and healthy career at the Saints.:thumbsu:

http://www.saints.com.au/video/2018-08-02/freeza-gets-the-news

(Excuse my intrusion on your board guys - but I couldn't let such a moment pass without comment. Fantastic news)

Last edited:
Best of luck Nathan.

Just reward for dedication and perseverance.
It is so long ago since I watched you play in that 2014 preseason match as a Magpie against Geelong when you tore your hamstring.
Hope you play well and show everyone the underlying talent you have.
I wish you were still a Magpie, but I have every respect for your decision to leave and for the Saints in sticking with you through such a long road to recovery. A quality bloke, and hopefully now an elite injury free footballer
(Just don't play too well against the Pies when you play them ;))
May you have a long and healthy career at the Saints.:thumbsu:

http://www.saints.com.au/video/2018-08-02/freeza-gets-the-news

(Excuse my intrusion on your board guys - but I couldn't let such a moment pass without comment. Fantastic news)

No apologies necessary. Such a classy post, thank you.
Every footy fan, regardless of who they support, should be rapt over a story like this. Hope he plays 199 more.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

George we didn’t miss the ‘It’s happening’ comment from the club that accompanied the photo either.

635aa5ff8073f302fb0e9ae59e195e10.png

In view of that, can we modify the thread title to Nathan Freeman: It’s happening!

George we didn’t miss the ‘It’s happening’ comment from the club that accompanied the photo either.

635aa5ff8073f302fb0e9ae59e195e10.png

In view of that, can we modify the thread title to Nathan Freeman: It’s happening!
Haha ;)

Sure.

Ive never seen a playing group happier for a debut. Freeze has earned a massive amount of respect from our whole footy club and the way he has worked his arse off and never dropped his bundle has been an amazing example to every young player on our list.
A brilliant young man who deserves this opportunity more than anybody I’ve come across.
Make sure you get there tomorrow ladies and gentlemen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back