NBA Keeper league

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably too late but I think there should be some sort of shooting % categories. Really adds another dimension beyond raw stats to the game. You dont want inefficient chuckers to be the stars...
If not too late, would like people's thoughts.

Last edited:
Probably too late but I think there should be some sort of shooting % categories. Really adds another dimension beyond raw stats to the game. You dont want inefficient chuckers to be the stars...
If not too late, would like people's thoughts.

Mentioned earlier that FG% wasn't included because it favours big men who don't leave the key. Players like DJ and Drummond will get way higher points than they really deserve just because they will get .600 FG%. They could have higher points for scoring than LeBron or Westbrook.

He has drafted two good players, surely we can find someone to take his spot?

Someone did miss out who could join and is active.
I don't want to keep autopicking the entire roster. I will autopick the 3rd player and he if doesn't show up at all anywhere between this pick and his next he should probably be replaced

Mentioned earlier that FG% wasn't included because it favours big men who don't leave the key. Players like DJ and Drummond will get way higher points than they really deserve just because they will get .600 FG%. They could have higher points for scoring than LeBron or Westbrook.

Missed that before. A lot of those guys get crappy FT% so it balances out their strong FG%. Perhaps it can just be a reduced in terms of overall points impact?

Missed that before. A lot of those guys get crappy FT% so it balances out their strong FG%. Perhaps it can just be a reduced in terms of overall points impact?

Will have a look, but can't change the settings until after the draft anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In case anyone is in any doubt, this is the first time I've played NBA fantasy. I have no idea.

Ditto.

Lillard at #5 was too early but I'm a homer :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back