Roast Negative only thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The Essendon game was my biggest disappointment of year

Come out play well and win that and anything could have happened this year I reckon

But we never looked like it and Essendon aren’t very good

That was day I lost faith in our season
That was a deplorable loss with poor selections.

Nankervis or Keane should have come in, Jones stayed on the wing. Sloane was shocking, for me that was the start of his decline.

We made Essendon look a million dollars, their best game in a bad patch. We come back and fell short, summed up our season.

But the Sydney game when we knew we would more than likely play finals and playing at home was the worst. We were shocking in that first half.

That was a deplorable loss with poor selections.

Nankervis or Keane should have come in, Jones stayed on the wing. Sloane was shocking, for me that was the start of his decline.

We made Essendon look a million dollars, their best game in a bad patch. We come back and fall short, summed up our season.

But the Sydney game when we knew we would more than likely play finals and playing at home was the worst. We were shocking in that first half.
i might have bias because i was at essendon game and i gave up on season because of seeing it

swans were good and we didn't play wet weather footy in first half

in fact we weren't good in wet weather all year

How is that a fact? Make the case
28 point half-time lead at half time in the R1 game, 10 scoring shots to 19 in Giants’ favour in the 2nd half when we really should’ve maintained momentum

Then 5 goals to nothing in the 4th quarter in the AO game after having 17pt lead, with skill errors galore from our players like I said

Both games where we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

i might have bias because i was at essendon game and i gave up on season because of seeing it

swans were good and we didn't play wet weather footy in first half

in fact we weren't good in wet weather all year

It’s funny how certain sides get up or feel like they have it over other sides. The Essendon game came as no surprise to me - we never beat them over there and all teams have one or two poor games through the year.

The GWS home game for me was the most frustrating. While close, it looked like we had them all night and then just didn’t show up in the last quarter

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In terms of negativity this off season is concerning and hopefully we see a build up of us being linked with best 22 players over the next month
We start next season with 4 of our best 25 (arguably 22) players from this year out of contention - Murray, Harry, McAdam and Doedee

That is a big hit - similar to Freo this year and we saw how they didn’t cope with that loss of depth.

We need to bring a couple of plug and play guys in or we start the new season well on the back foot

In terms of negativity this off season is concerning and hopefully we see a build up of us being linked with best 22 players over the next month
We start next season with 4 of our best 25 (arguably 22) players from this year out of contention - Murray, Harry, McAdam and Doedee

That is a big hit - similar to Freo this year and we saw how they didn’t cope with that loss of depth.

We need to bring a couple of plug and play guys in or we start the new season well on the back foot

Agree … pretty concerned re mounting injuries and interrupted pre seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back