News Nelson, Rotham partied up at Hip E after Richmond shellacking

Remove this Banner Ad

On SEEK

View attachment 1396292

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff
Is it also on Wish??

They should have had to pay the full 5 grand but the Players Association are upset about it so its definitely the right punishment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I’m having a giggle as a Freo fan I do think the reaction to this is ridiculous. Why should Chesser receive a fine? Kudos to him being in WA with the team when he could be over East.
I think you'll find that players from almost every club would be told not to Party/Drink whilst they are in the rehab group trying to come back from injury.

It's about being professional and doing everything possible to heal whatever injury they had... Standards.

Don’t want to cast aspersions but I’d be a little suspicious of a Dockers account named “Kings of the State” that was created two weeks ago 🤔
You’d be more than just suspicious if you checked out their posting history, yikes!

Jesus most of the team has had covid. We're getting flogged every week regardless. If I was Simmo I'd encourage the whole team to go out and get on the piss for a bit of team bonding. So many new and young players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back