Neroli Meadows

Remove this Banner Ad

Nez will be part of the ICC's digital team at the Women's World Twenty20.

''Digital fans can follow the tournament via the official T20 World Cup mobile App and t20worldcup.com website. You’ll have everything you need to know about the event including news, results and highlights for every game including exclusive behind-the-scenes content provided by our Digital Insider team featuring Ridhima Pathak, Alex Hartley and Neroli Meadows.''

So anyone know what it costs to set up & run a podcast?
Well, not too terribly much, depending on what you're wanting to do. Using the free garage band editing software on my Mac, and a microphone that cost less than $75, along with a hosting site (some are free, but only carry your episodes for a finite amount of time) and others run a bit more. Between my interview software and my podcast hosting site, I'm paying about $19 a month (US) to run my podcast. I'm only 10 episodes in at the moment, but am having a great time doing it. The link to my podcast is under my name to the left.

The absolute carry on with this lady on Twitter is vomit-enducing.
She gets so much praise from blokes that have never met her that want to shag her.
She is the most unlikeable person in Melbourne sports media. Everyone who has worked with her hates her.
There’s a reason she was sacked from Fox Sports with no reason and wasn’t picked up by 7 or SEN!
Give it a rest!!!

She gets so much praise from blokes that have never met her that want to shag her.
She is the most unlikeable person in Melbourne sports media. Everyone who has worked with her hates her.
There’s a reason she was sacked from Fox Sports with no reason and wasn’t picked up by 7 or SEN!
Give it a rest!!!

Ok so you really think every positive comment is from a guy that wants to shag her, so do you also think if guys write positive comments about a bloke in the media then they want to shag him?

tumblr_lwfxzeagk91r8uf0mo1_250.gifv

Ok so you really think every positive comment is from a guy that wants to shag her, so do you also think if guys write positive comments about a bloke in the media then they want to shag him?
I think that she's a solid interviewer. I'm 2 1/2 months into my own podcast, and enjoy hearing other footy interviews. I'm hoping to learn a bit from her style of interviewing. Enjoyed the first episode with Adam Treloar. I'm a Cats fan, but young Mr. Treloar has a fan in this American.

Give it a rest!!!
Whateley loves her, if possible I reckon he'd have her babies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, not too terribly much, depending on what you're wanting to do. Using the free garage band editing software on my Mac, and a microphone that cost less than $75, along with a hosting site (some are free, but only carry your episodes for a finite amount of time) and others run a bit more. Between my interview software and my podcast hosting site, I'm paying about $19 a month (US) to run my podcast. I'm only 10 episodes in at the moment, but am having a great time doing it. The link to my podcast is under my name to the left.

Here is a link that might be of interest:

Link on who they are if it helps

Here, they speak to Mumbrella's editor Vivienne Kelly about why they love podcasting, how they feel about the implication it's 'lazy' radio, and what happens when there's more podcasts than people.

Good luck with your podcast.

Here is a link that might be of interest:

Link on who they are if it helps

Here, they speak to Mumbrella's editor Vivienne Kelly about why they love podcasting, how they feel about the implication it's 'lazy' radio, and what happens when there's more podcasts than people.

Good luck with your podcast.
Thanks! I am having fun with what I'm doing, and while I may never have a huge audience, I'm averaging just under 30 downloads a day since I went live in late December. I have, possibly, found a niche market. I'm not making any money with it, as it is more of a hobby at the moment. Hopefully down the road, I'll be able to add an advertiser or two. (I find myself in a unique position regarding that, however. I'm an American, who loves the game of Footy, but have never visited Australia, nor even seen a Sherrin in person.....but over 60% of the people listening are in Australia. When I do begin the search for sponsors, it is going to be very interesting.)

No letting the grass grow under her feet Ms Meadows ....

ARN’s iHeartPodcast Network announces partnership with Neroli Meadows’ podcast, Ordineroli Speaking
March 9, 2020 8:44

Australian television presenter, sports journalist and commentator, Neroli Meadows, has partnered with Australian Radio Network’s (ARN) iHeartPodcast Network on her podcast, Ordineroli Speaking.

Ordineroli Speaking, the podcast uncovers the human stories behind the athletes, and ;) .

Ordineroli Speaking draws out the most compelling stories from behind the competition and into the minds of some of the world’s most loved and acclaimed athletes, with the first two guests including AFL star Adam Treloar and Australian cricketing champion Peter Siddle.

On the launch of Ordineroli Speaking, Neroli Meadows said, “I want to help share the human stories behind the stars. Sports people are relatable and I find when you give them a safe space to let their guard down, they have some pretty important things to say.

“Ordineroli Speaking features compelling stories of athletes acknowledging they weren’t coping, trying to get over the feeling of failure – some are coming to terms with tragedy. They’re athletes who are trying to embrace why they are the way they are.

“A lot of the athletes are speaking up because they want to help other people who have been through something similar.”

ARN’s Commercial Product and Audio Partnerships Director Corey Layton said, “ARN’s iHeartPodcast Network Australia’s partnership with Neroli Meadows demonstrates our commitment to help listeners discover the best local content. Both sports fans and those going through their own challenges will find this new podcast insightful.”

ARN continues to grow and expand their iHeartPodcast Network content offering, strengthening their capacity for client integration and generating customised campaigns.

ARN’s iHeartPodcasts Network will also incorporate enhanced campaign measurement metrics and data, so that brands can track and measure effectiveness, strengthening its competitive offering within the Podcast market.

To listen to Ordineroli Speaking click here.

No letting the grass grow under her feet Ms Meadows ....

ARN’s iHeartPodcast Network announces partnership with Neroli Meadows’ podcast, Ordineroli Speaking
March 9, 2020 8:44

Australian television presenter, sports journalist and commentator, Neroli Meadows, has partnered with Australian Radio Network’s (ARN) iHeartPodcast Network on her podcast, Ordineroli Speaking.

Ordineroli Speaking, the podcast uncovers the human stories behind the athletes, and ;) .

Ordineroli Speaking draws out the most compelling stories from behind the competition and into the minds of some of the world’s most loved and acclaimed athletes, with the first two guests including AFL star Adam Treloar and Australian cricketing champion Peter Siddle.

On the launch of Ordineroli Speaking, Neroli Meadows said, “I want to help share the human stories behind the stars. Sports people are relatable and I find when you give them a safe space to let their guard down, they have some pretty important things to say.

“Ordineroli Speaking features compelling stories of athletes acknowledging they weren’t coping, trying to get over the feeling of failure – some are coming to terms with tragedy. They’re athletes who are trying to embrace why they are the way they are.

“A lot of the athletes are speaking up because they want to help other people who have been through something similar.”

ARN’s Commercial Product and Audio Partnerships Director Corey Layton said, “ARN’s iHeartPodcast Network Australia’s partnership with Neroli Meadows demonstrates our commitment to help listeners discover the best local content. Both sports fans and those going through their own challenges will find this new podcast insightful.”

ARN continues to grow and expand their iHeartPodcast Network content offering, strengthening their capacity for client integration and generating customised campaigns.

ARN’s iHeartPodcasts Network will also incorporate enhanced campaign measurement metrics and data, so that brands can track and measure effectiveness, strengthening its competitive offering within the Podcast market.

To listen to Ordineroli Speaking click here.

Her inaguaral episode was fantastic. I am now an Adam Treloar fan, even though I barrack for the Cats. What a great young man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back