New AFL Video Game - Part 6 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milburn get's booed everytime he touches it against Carlton.
Milne get's booed by everyone.

And your usual player x get's traded, get's booed by his old club.

Milburn get's booed everytime he touches it against Carlton.
Milne get's booed by everyone.

And your usual player x get's traded, get's booed by his old club.

Guys read the FAQ there will be no booing! next game it may come out, I just want the gameplay to play right and the statistics would be interesting to see, Overall presentation is a priority the minor features can and will come in time. I reckon Tru Blu's timing (early 2011) is perfect gives me time to play NBA 2K11 to death when AFL 11 does come out it should smash Rugby League LIVE's sales apparently he sold really well so the company should expect a big payday.

The good thing will be flogging the pies by 100 on hardest difficulty.

Don't forget to have the Fev magic for Collingwood games you may now hate blues fans but you have had some good memories beating the pies with him.

Is it mid-2011 yet?
Really hope not, should be March, just before the season starts, end up NAB Cup to the start of the season is when the build up will be huge, market it each week during the NAB Cup and it will be a massive game.

say if you win grandfinal at the does it show all the players getting up on hte stage and getting medals and show the loosing team crying ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

say if you win grandfinal at the does it show all the players getting up on hte stage and getting medals and show the loosing team crying ?

Now that would be choice, I'd like to see the players lift up the premiership cup and then as the credits come up have the players running around the oval...

Now that would be choice, I'd like to see the players lift up the premiership cup and then as the credits come up have the players running around the oval...
running? At training or something?

Their going to have to change these on the game:

3 interchange players + 1 Subsitute

Gary Ablett to the Goldcoast + all the other players who went to gold coast.

The players that get traded during trade week.

Model all the players that come through the draft.

(And will their be actual boots like in fifa or will they be regular plain boots. And if so will you be able to choose them for your created player/s)

Their going to have to change these on the game:

3 interchange players + 1 Subsitute

Gary Ablett to the Goldcoast + all the other players who went to gold coast.

The players that get traded during trade week.

Model all the players that come through the draft.

(And will their be actual boots like in fifa or will they be regular plain boots. And if so will you be able to choose them for your created player/s)

Hence why the game isn't out yet....

The main keys that I want improved from the 06 Premiership game is;
Tackling; bigger range, and bigger changes between a legal and illegal tackle.
Bumping/Sheperding; I know this is covered in the FAQ, but the old bumping sheperding was horrible.
Ruck; Do easy/ Unrealistic.
FF; Full Forward got too many goals too easy, making it tough on FB
Marking; The whole contest was poor, lack of body contact, never a wrestle for it, ball didnt spill realistically.
Ball/Man out for boundary throw in; Was dodgey.
Htb/Out of bounds deliberately; that was a major stuff up in my opnion.

I never actually noticed that their was AFL premiership 2007, and not to change topic, but was this any better then 06?

Collingwood set to delist 10ish players. So much effort going to waste on this game..

maybe, maybe not, time will tell.... I don't have an answer as to what will happen to the retirees...

i got no idea on all the legal details/laws but at a guess, i would say anyone retired/delisted no longer comes under the AFL/AFLPA license so to be able to use them you would need to get permisson from them or their managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back