New DVD – "State of Origin: Heritage Collection"

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's the 93 SA win at the MCG?

Got me thinking what was the best SA win over Victoria in the State of Origin era: 1983, 1986, 1987, 1988, all at Football Park; or the 1993 victory over the Big V at the MCG for the first time since 1963?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To say I am excited by this would be an understatement. I have been waiting for these for YEARS. I was at the 1984 WA v Vic game as a kid. Great days.

That said, for pure quality of football, the 1992 SA vs Vic game in Adelaide is the best game I have ever seen. Some insane skills on display and it lasted the whole match. Freakish marks, incredible goals such as the Tony Hall ripper from the pocket. Extraordinary game. Do yaself a favour!

To say I am excited by this would be an understatement. I have been waiting for these for YEARS. I was at the 1984 WA v Vic game as a kid. Great days.

That said, for pure quality of football, the 1992 SA vs Vic game in Adelaide is the best game I have ever seen. Some insane skills on display and it lasted the whole match. Freakish marks, incredible goals such as the Tony Hall ripper from the pocket. Extraordinary game. Do yaself a favour!

That 1992 SA v Vic game was very good especially when you consider the number of players that was injured or withdrawn from playing in the State of Origin match that night at Football Park.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back