NFL 19/20

Remove this Banner Ad

0.5U Kareem Hunt Anytime TD @4 - Sportsbet
Statistically he has a remarkable record, scoring a TD in 16 of his 29 career games. Conservative staking as im wary of the new team factor & amount of snaps with Chubb. Pittsburgh rush D is actually pretty good also, but he is more than capable of catch & run plays.

Not much of an NFL man but been given the tip Falcons +4.5 is a good bet. Whats the consensus here gents?

Division game - panthers going pretty average - so every chance its close I guess.

Not much of an NFL man but been given the tip Falcons +4.5 is a good bet. Whats the consensus here gents?
tough game to read. They are definitely better than their record suggests though. Honestly can't say much more i'm bad/ dont like spread betting. GL if you go that way.

still another week off, had a browse through some props and found * all so far. SB bets on tap are just atrocious.
Im on Mostert for MVP @10 - TAB. Jimmy G just aint going to get it done, but I don't think the Chiefs can stop the run game

a heads up so others don't make the same mistake I did.
Do not take the BetEasy chase the TD, I thought id try my luck and got $1... for every TD scored by the 49ers.

a few MVP selections ive taken
Mostert $11.50
Kittle $17.50
R. Sherman $110
all on Betfair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back