Portfolio NFL Crossover

Remove this Banner Ad

I started a project like this years back which is still on the NFL board but hopefully this time I complete it. I'm going to start from scratch but use concepts from my previous designs. I haven't used photoshop in years so some of my stuff might be a big rough around the edges. I'll do a home, away and alternate or throwback/alternate for each team. This is the NFL so beware the white shorts rules go out the window.

I'll go one division at a time. I may be a little sporadic with my postings as sometimes I don't have a whole lot of free time. First cab off the rank is the AFC East and the Miami Dolphins-

MdAtu84.jpg

O5rdCkV.jpg

TJ1dcGe.jpg

Horizontal stripes, not hoops. Miami aint the crers ;)

It's been agesss since I dabbled. I think reading this board has got the creative juices flowing again. Heres my (shoddy) work on the NFL board from 6 years ago. Going to tweak some of these designs.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/nfl-afl-jersey-crossovers.543441/
Those are schmick. Actually they'd stand up today even when the footy template standard is so high. The Chargers one is my fave and the NFC east strips.

I started a project like this years back which is still on the NFL board but hopefully this time I complete it. I'm going to start from scratch but use concepts from my previous designs. I haven't used photoshop in years so some of my stuff might be a big rough around the edges. I'll do a home, away and alternate or throwback/alternate for each team. This is the NFL so beware the white shorts rules go out the window.

I'll go one division at a time. I may be a little sporadic with my postings as sometimes I don't have a whole lot of free time. First cab off the rank is the AFC East and the Miami Dolphins-

MdAtu84.jpg

O5rdCkV.jpg

TJ1dcGe.jpg
As a Bills fan, I say "squish the fish," but these are rather nicely done...

It's been a few weeks now. Next up AFC North with the Steelers. The alternate is inspired by a throwback jersey.

zQ1iTlu.jpg

oPKsNyc.jpg

f8yy5kD.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's playoffs right now, so I wouldn't mind seeing the Panthers and the Seahawks before they clash, Aussie Rules style. :)

Great job BTW, Steelers are well executed. I'm in love with the Yellow shorts.
Thanks mate. Heres the Seahawks as requested

zGjHvk1.jpg

aR4Ejqd.jpg

B3J7JZp.jpg

Awesome designs WhyAlwaysMe! These designs are awesome and with NFL teams having AFL guernseys, they're killer designs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back