Roast #noexcuses

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagree with the cats game, our poor kicking i50 cost us that game, and we were unable to stop danger when he started smacking us in the last.

The ruck wasn't our problem (we actually benefited from watts as an extra mid).

Last week we were the youngest side and the second-least experienced side. We were missing our AA ruckman, our #1 key forward and key pieces in the middle and back.

Still hope.
This.

People can say that they're sick of hearing the youth excuse and it's time to deliver all they want, and I dont disagree, but it doesn't make it any less true. We're very young, we're very inexperienced, yet we're still 2-2, dropped 2 games we should have won, and have still shown enough to suggest that we can play finals this year ... pretty exciting actually.

I disagree with the cats game, our poor kicking i50 cost us that game, and we were unable to stop danger when he started smacking us in the last.

The ruck wasn't our problem (we actually benefited from watts as an extra mid).
Yeah we couldn't stop Dangerfield because our young midfield was too cooked to go it against someone of that quality without a competitive ruckman. Even if Spencer or Frost had been playing that game we'd have won IMO, Watts gave us next to nothing in the ruck (despite having a fantastic game)

Yeah we couldn't stop Dangerfield because our young midfield was too cooked to go it against someone of that quality without a competitive ruckman. Even if Spencer or Frost had been playing that game we'd have won IMO, Watts gave us next to nothing in the ruck (despite having a fantastic game)
I think you're inflating the ruck. Danger was skirting packs unchecked. Half of geelongs taps were going to us. Watts played it smart. He played as an extra mid and got the ball.
Viney? Jones? No one checked him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back