NON-Afl listed players Capable of playing AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats probably what they said about Dustin Fletcher
Haha probably. He is 23 now, so maybe he won't fill out too much more.

Frankston's Michael Hibberd impressed at the weekends State Screening. Not sure on exact times but was strong in most testing.

North Ballarat pair Myles Sewell and Issac Smith also tested strongly. Sewell grabbed some attention with a level 15 beep test result and Smith punched out a 2.88 second 20m dash.

James Orr from Box Hill tested well for a big man getting under 3 in the 20m sprint and putting down some strong vertical leaps.

Peter Faulks from Williamston also had some strong results.

Anyone know why Dolphins ruckman Russell Gabriel was not there?
Many saying he has AFL interest so he would have been mad not to attend
Yep, Michael Hibberd is a a good chance to get drafted, or even rookie drafted you'd think.

HaHa...coming from a Collingwood supporter.

One of my facebook status' in the GF was "Maxwell, get in the same postcode as an opponenet".. Sums it up pretty much :D

Fair call! :eek:

Though I do remember watching a VFL game this year where there was a stoppage in the top of the goal square and Hibberd was 4 meters off his opponent and he walked into an open goal!! I'd hope Nick would at least do that!!! :thumbsu:

Any news on Billy Burstin???....VFL sleeper! Plays 1's for Port Melb, already made AFL player who plays CHF but has the ability to run on the ball. Great kick and can take a pack mark. be interested to hear thought...

I will put $20 to anyone that Michael Hibberd will be given a chance (somewhere) be it through the rookie draft or in the main draft.
Did you claim your $20 sir?

Didn't catch a lot of the action in the VFL this year, are there any VFL stars who may sneak into an AFL team via the draft/s?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you claim your $20 sir?

Didn't catch a lot of the action in the VFL this year, are there any VFL stars who may sneak into an AFL team via the draft/s?

Field seems to be a bit deeper this year.

Bendigo listed players Matt Little, Tory Dickson and Ben Duscher will all be looked at by Essendon, with at least 1 sure to go up, perhaps 2. Ruckman Tom Campbell may also get a sniff.

Michael Stockdale looks a likely type, as do Shane Valenti, Patrick Rose, Ahmed Saad.

Reckon someone might take a punt on Kyle Matthews and Sam Gibson too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back