No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two games both decided by very poor and flat out wrong umpiring decisions late. Hope the AFL are happy. Zero integrity and credibility.

Also, those post game interviews. Good grief - it's a draw. Nobody died, you got two points. Lighten up.
They've pinged players before with that. Has to be directly given back to the umpire when told to.

Brayshaw right on queue

And I think enraged Pies supporters might be crashing this server

Not sure if you remember, but in 2013 (I think) two weeks in a row when Norf lost two close games in a row - that one with Nic Nat after the siren and then Petrenko out the back - two epic server crashes in a row.

Good times. 😎

Football has always been a game of attrition.

With the evenness of the competition even more so now.

For us this game shows again we are a chance next week and are in the mix.

Unfortunately with the changes off field and the subsequent changes to our team and how we play we were always going to struggle a bit early. Now we are getting right injuries have hit.

Though I didn't believe we were ready this year with so many of our better players too raw, we just need to keep in touch with most of our injured players back well in time.

And on tonight's game, a draw is a result. Nobody wins or loses as in the allotted time scores were level. This is not the US, we're allowed draws and a share of spoils in our game. Though now limited to home and away

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

A free kick that wasn't there again changing the course of a contest late.

Umps need to be dragged in enmasse after this weekend and read the riot act and told to park their egos and stay out of the game. Absolute rubbish.

Umpire inserter alert 🙄
Apart from a huge penalty for such a trivial action that put me out of my 8 game multi.
I took both teams so I’d get off to a good start, the only way I could lose was a draw 😂😂

Not sure if you remember, but in 2013 (I think) two weeks in a row when Norf lost two close games in a row - that one with Nic Nat after the siren and then Petrenko out the back - two epic server crashes in a row.

Good times. 😎
I imagine the siren has sounded in the mod's dormitory and they're already at defcon 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back