Workshop Non-Footy Designs - A No-Guernsey Area

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_1195.jpeg

Sydney BlueSox to me have really let themselves down lately. The have a very bland look these days, a terrible font S on a Navy cap. Mine are the home in a Light Blue with an S from the Boston font and Road in Royal with Light Blue Hanging Sox. From a fan perspective I prefer this look to something that looks like it’s from What’s New gift shop

View attachment 1883188

Sydney BlueSox to me have really let themselves down lately. The have a very bland look these days, a terrible font S on a Navy cap. Mine are the home in a Light Blue with an S from the Boston font and Road in Royal with Light Blue Hanging Sox. From a fan perspective I prefer this look to something that looks like it’s from What’s New gift shop
Had a quick browse on Google. Appears they've missed the mark for a while. They've probably got the best name in the league. KISS principal should be applied and then build on that tradition.

Had a quick browse on Google. Appears they've missed the mark for a while. They've probably got the best name in the league. KISS principal should be applied and then build on that tradition.
All other teams seem to have a grasp on design with Perth having the most iconic logo. Sydney’s isn’t just boring, it’s lazy.

I made these Manchester City suggested uniforms in the Penrith 1990 design. Sky Blue Home, Brown away, Red 3rd kits. I put the sponsors Enjoy..

Attachments

• 01-Manchester City in Penrith design 1990 home uniform Sky Blue.png
    01-Manchester City in Penrith design 1990 home uniform Sky Blue.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 02-Manchester City away Uniform suggessed in Penrith Panthers 1990 design Away uniform brown a...png
    02-Manchester City away Uniform suggessed in Penrith Panthers 1990 design Away uniform brown a...png
    9.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 03-Manchester City in Penrith design 1990 3rd kit uniform red and black.png
    03-Manchester City in Penrith design 1990 3rd kit uniform red and black.png
    9 KB · Views: 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back