Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He has that diving rep as he goes forward at the slightest contact in his back in such an obvious way. Means they just wont pay him anything else.
Even still, I hope Fagan talks to the umps department because there is a double standard at play with Joe in particular. I mean even last Friday against Pies Mihocheck was getting frees Joe can only dream off. Like the AFL coming out and saying Ginnivan was judged harshly last week I’m sure they’d have to admit that Joe also gets the short end of the stick.

Suns showing some guts and proving no one is safe at the selection table by dropping seven. Would love if our match committee was so tough.

They have a lot more players who can be taken in and out because they're young and need experience. There's also no pressure on them being Hardwick's first season.

Maybe; who knows, do you?

All you want is no one player being safe which way too many of ours are.

I want us to win games. Historically teams making wholesale changes lose games. The win % would be under 25%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See any of Rozee tonight?
ive watched enough of rozee to know when the heat comes hes one of the first to fold

neale realistically should be a 4x AA, 2x brownlow medalist with us, was the clear best player in the competition in 2020 and frequently rises to the occasion in big games. im confident in saying rozee will not reach the heights neale has.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back