Norf are so embarassingly shithouse that they can't even tank right

Remove this Banner Ad

kreuze_missile

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Jun 9, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Clearly Gold Coast played their grand final last week.. and with Dimma now in charge he's told the club to cool their jets to improve their draft position.

But instead of upping their tank game Norfies took the 4 points and ****ed their draft order up. What a rabble.

Norf are easily the worst club in the AFL. Completely useless by every measure. Broke. Shithouse. Irrelevant.

p.s. Someoene needs to tell Essendon they are out of the running for the #1 pick. Their last 2 games have been amazing to watch.

:$:$:$

Last edited:
Clearly Gold Coast played their grand final last week.. and with Dimma now in charge he's clearly told the club to cool their jets to improve their draft position.

But instead of upping their tank game Norfies took the 4 points and ****ed their draft order up. What a rabble.

While the Eagles now have the #1 pick Simo doesn't appear to be listening to company orders so they might hand it back.

Anyway.. Norf are easily the worst club in the AFL. Completely useless by every measure. Broke. Shithouse. Irrelevant.

p.s. Someoene needs to tell Essendon they are out of the running for the #1 pick. Their last 2 games have been amazing to watch.

:$:$:$
Speaking from experience?

Obviously we are master tankers but all part of our plan to win 7 flags this decade :$:$:$:$
Oh, so you were serious when you posted about a Carlton Dynasty on the MB. I thought you'd meant to post that here.

Must make Harley Reid feel good. God damn both these teams don't want me

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

I'll think he'll feel even better if neither gets him.

backfired GIF by FirstAndMonday

Norfies.. now that the “excitement” of winning has settled down.. how is the sobering reality that you just handed over Harley Reid feeling?

Probably would have requested a trade to Carlton anyway :$:$:$:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, the more I think about it, how could the Kangaroos have beaten the Suns? I smell a rat! WC must have paid the Suns to lose after Adam Simpson's spiteful stupidity against the Bulldogs the week before. Tanking is definitely alive and well.

Last edited:
Seriously, the more I think about it, how could the Kangaroos have beaten the Suns? I smell a rat! WC must have paid the Suns to lose after Adam Simpson's spiteful stupidity against the Bulldogs the week before. Tanking is definitely alive and well.

Dimma told them to tank. Pretty obvious.

Norf are shithouse and can’t win a legitimate game of football.

Should have folded when Carey plowed the captains wife.

I respect Clarko's view on this. Very few #1 draft picks go on to win flags - better to get picks 2 and 3 or whatever it is. Less pressure, less expectation usually the same level of talent.

Tanking destroys cultures and that can take years to rectify (as Carlton and others have have proved).

He might be a bit of a campaigner and a coward, but Clarko's got it right here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back