Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Both programs would be infinitely improved if this were the case

24991421_10211020098042537_4091907637353021741_n.jpg

Nearly finished the second season of Narcos. As someone who watches subbed anime there are still too many subtitles for me to pay proper attention. So... kinda gonna leave the series there and move on. Probably to rewatch Archer or something.

Nearly finished the second season of Narcos. As someone who watches subbed anime there are still too many subtitles for me to pay proper attention. So... kinda gonna leave the series there and move on. Probably to rewatch Archer or something.
Agreed. I didn’t even make it through the first season of Narcos. Funnily enough, when I gave it up, I went back and watched the final season of Archer which for some reason I never got to!

Heh I dont have a problem with subtitles and I hate reading. (kind of ironic since I am here on a msg board). But I think as its line to line, its not annoying to me.

Its RadRoo kind of crap I dont like reading....or some guy who thinks he's an expert and write 2000 words on a post. Like, as if I am going to read that.

As for Narcos....I thought the 2nd was better. First season was a bit slow. Havent watched the 3rd. Its decent but not one I die to watch.

Its a drought at the moment though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for Narcos....I thought the 2nd was better. First season was a bit slow. Havent watched the 3rd. Its decent but not one I die to watch.

Its a drought at the moment though.

I actually enjoyed S03 the most.

New story arc, excellently told, the suspense is a killer.

S04 promises even more.

Heh I dont have a problem with subtitles and I hate reading. (kind of ironic since I am here on a msg board). But I think as its line to line, its not annoying to me.

Its RadRoo kind of crap I dont like reading....or some guy who thinks he's an expert and write 2000 words on a post. Like, as if I am going to read that.

Agree with last para.

My eyes glaze over when i read Star War bitching essays.

I actually enjoyed S03 the most.

New story arc, excellently told, the suspense is a killer.

S04 promises even more.
Watched the first ep S03 last night and thought it seemed more interesting.

Though I do miss the daggy 80s jumpers that Escobar was wearing.

As for your others I will take a look. Its a very big drought at the moment. Curse them over the more quieter periods.

Watched the first ep S03 last night and thought it seemed more interesting.

Though I do miss the daggy 80s jumpers that Escobar was wearing.

As for your others I will take a look. Its a very big drought at the moment. Curse them over the more quieter periods.

The Crown s02 was fascinating but i think the 70s to 97 will bring that show into its element...you can see the cracks coming up large in the last scene of S02.

Agree with last para.

My eyes glaze over when i read Star War bitching essays.
Well Star Wars, post 1983, is dead to me so it wont get any from me :) haha. I won't bitch and moan about it. Just will enjoy the originals I enjoy watching over again.

Was going to watch IV-VI over the xmas period but my projector polarizer died so its pretty much a dead unit now.

Watched 'The Big Sick' last night.

8/10 a good ol rom com.
I hate going to the cinema so usually end up with the Gold Class tickets in the KK - irony sucks. Usually use them the week or two before they expire choosing the best of a bad bunch movie to go and see. Last two - The Big Sick and Hidden Figures. Enjoyed them both.

I hate going to the cinema so usually end up with the Gold Class tickets in the KK - irony sucks. Usually use them the week or two before they expire choosing the best of a bad bunch movie to go and see. Last two - The Big Sick and Hidden Figures. Enjoyed them both.

I tend to do the same; watched Star Wars last week on vouchers expiring 2 days later!

Just on that, don't most Gold Class vouchers expire in 12 months? If so, wouldn't that make December the month you do this if you got the vouchers in KK?

I tend to do the same; watched Star Wars last week on vouchers expiring 2 days later!

Just on that, don't most Gold Class vouchers expire in 12 months? If so, wouldn't that make December the month you do this if you got the vouchers in KK?
I do a bit of MC work too and if it is a freebie wine and gold class tix are the default gift so usually end up with a few along the way. When I went to see Hidden Figures I was so pleased that I had used the tickets and my wife would stop whingeing. Village sent me an 'experience survey' after the movie and I complained that I could hear the disco from Crown booming over top of the movie - it was very annoying. So they sent me two comp gold class and the whole 'wtf will we go and see' started again.

As an aside Village were exceptional on their response to the survey. Filled it out on a Sunday morning, had a response within 2 hours saying they had referred it to the cinema manager and had an email from her within another few hours asking for my address so she could send me some comp tix and explaining what caused the problem. Exceptional customer service. All that on a Sunday!

I do a bit of MC work too and if it is a freebie wine and gold class tix are the default gift so usually end up with a few along the way. When I went to see Hidden Figures I was so pleased that I had used the tickets and my wife would stop whingeing. Village sent me an 'experience survey' after the movie and I complained that I could hear the disco from Crown booming over top of the movie - it was very annoying. So they sent me two comp gold class and the whole 'wtf will we go and see' started again.

As an aside Village were exceptional on their response to the survey. Filled it out on a Sunday morning, had a response within 2 hours saying they had referred it to the cinema manager and had an email from her within another few hours asking for my address so she could send me some comp tix and explaining what caused the problem. Exceptional customer service. All that on a Sunday!

Well, that answers that. Can't believe you could hear the club music through the walls of the cinema.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back