Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

I have just seen the email about the North Melbourne breakfast which I will buy again BUT granola yoghurt, quiche and cold pressed juices!!!

One great pommy once said that English food was awful except breakfast so e had breakfast three times per day!!

I will get in a snag, bacon, chop, egg and some onion to go with the yoghurt.

Mods might to make a thread about the breakfast.

Good morning,

We are excited to launch the 2021 North Melbourne Breakfast which has again gone digital for the 55th edition allowing us to keep this fantastic tradition alive. This really is the best way to kick off your Grand Final day in style, as you would have experienced last year.

Guests will receive a gourmet breakfast hamper for two people delivered to your door with all the classics including granola yoghurt, quiche, pastries, crumpets with maple butter, cold-pressed juices and much more. To add to the experience we have an all star line-up of talent including comedian Lehmo to kick off proceedings, speeches from Gillon McLachlan and other VIP’s, an expert Grand Final panel including David King and Nigel Carmody and a curated Grand Final playlist to set the mood for the day.

For further information or to purchase tickets you can do so by visiting https://events.blackthorn.io/en/2w8ogci7/digital-north-melbourne-breakfast-4a12964ChP/overview. Alternatively, feel free to fill out and return the attached editable booking form and I can process for you. Please note this is only available to those located within 45km of North Melbourne due to the delivery requirements.

To run alongside this event we are also running the traditional North Melbourne Breakfast raffle with a Mazda CX-9 valued at $54,490 on offer. There are only 5000 tickets available at $10 each, and can be purchased by visiting https://www.raffletix.com.au/nmb21

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Good morning,

We are excited to launch the 2021 North Melbourne Breakfast which has again gone digital for the 55th edition allowing us to keep this fantastic tradition alive. This really is the best way to kick off your Grand Final day in style, as you would have experienced last year.

Guests will receive a gourmet breakfast hamper for two people delivered to your door with all the classics including granola yoghurt, quiche, pastries, crumpets with maple butter, cold-pressed juices and much more. To add to the experience we have an all star line-up of talent including comedian Lehmo to kick off proceedings, speeches from Gillon McLachlan and other VIP’s, an expert Grand Final panel including David King and Nigel Carmody and a curated Grand Final playlist to set the mood for the day.

For further information or to purchase tickets you can do so by visiting https://events.blackthorn.io/en/2w8ogci7/digital-north-melbourne-breakfast-4a12964ChP/overview. Alternatively, feel free to fill out and return the attached editable booking form and I can process for you. Please note this is only available to those located within 45km of North Melbourne due to the delivery requirements.

To run alongside this event we are also running the traditional North Melbourne Breakfast raffle with a Mazda CX-9 valued at $54,490 on offer. There are only 5000 tickets available at $10 each, and can be purchased by visiting https://www.raffletix.com.au/nmb21

That breakfast was gooood

Good morning,

Toss up which of granola yoghurt or Lehmo would stick in my throat worse.

Have you read ‘the corner’? It’s the inspiration of the show. Great book.
I have not my friend but I have it. I am 100ish books behind where I want to be but this is headed to the front of the queue now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought it was better than S2.
The Disney-style villain as the new principal was a bit on the nose and the humour was lacking quite a bit. Some good moments, but some of the chemistry was a bit off.

The Disney-style villain as the new principal was a bit on the nose and the humour was lacking quite a bit. Some good moments, but some of the chemistry was a bit off.

Wasn’t a massive fan of the new principal plot device either.

However, thought the character development was spot on, the music superb and the humour still prevalent.

Wasn’t a massive fan of the new principal plot device either.

However, thought the character development was spot on, the music superb and the humour still prevalent.
I did enjoy both Groeths and Otis’ development, as well as the moments with Jakob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back