North sack Healy

Remove this Banner Ad

North Adelaide today sacked coach Daniel Healy.

Roosters sack Healy

This is a club that instead of throwing stones at other club, should now look in it's own back yard. They are obviously very unprofessional in their approach to running a football club. Not even their pokies will save them from this stuff-up. They are a joke that has been hit by the karma bus.

Why would Brenton Phillips see moving out of the Talent Manager role with the SANFL to be a coach in the SANFL as a positive move? Surely working with the elite talented juniors to educate and advance them for possible full time football careers would provide more reward and enjoyment than coaching the Roosters.

A club that has a focus on $$ and not footy. Was recently influenced by a small loud mouth supporter base ,with areal lack of knowledge , instigated by a loud mouth on their fan site The Roost. A guy called Wedgie somehow influenced many and the club caved in on one bad year and got rid of Andrew Jarman. All SANFL clubs have fan sites but seem to run by fools. Another one is Doubleblue.org and the guy that runs that is Barto who has very little idea about football at all. It's a pity but because they run the sites they have no tolerance for people who do not share their views. An embarassment to their clubs really.

throw it up I couldnt agree more - the tail is wagging the dog and quite frankly im getting sick of it! IF we are not carefull we will lose supporters and members....even my patience has been tested! I use to be a member of the Roost but saw what it was and split a long time ago.

Grimmett, Phillips is an ex player and coach so he could easally see resurecting the club as a great challenge.

This is a club that instead of throwing stones at other club, should now look in it's own back yard. They are obviously very unprofessional in their approach to running a football club. Not even their pokies will save them from this stuff-up. They are a joke that has been hit by the karma bus.
thats rich comming from a supporter of a club that blaming everyone else for their failings - port people are the last ones to gloat.

I don't know where to start on how idiotic this comment is.

I am glad we got rid of Healy, we need someone who bleeds Red & White, Healy's gameplan just failed too often, and it comes unstuck at the most critical times.

Who are the early contenders for the job?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back