Other Teams
Adelaide Crows, Centrals
Training times for this week fo those of you thinking of going:

Tuesday 7 January - 9am - Uni Gym
Wednesday 8 January - 9am - AAMI Stadium
Thursday 9 January - 9am - AAMI Stadium
Friday 10 January - 9am - AAMI Stadium
Monday 13 January - 9am - Hindmarsh Stadium

Might even get out to the one on Thursday....before I head off to QLD!! Yep, I'm off north for a week, I'll check in here when I can.

cheers

Jerome

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Thanks Jerome - have a great week in Queensland. :) I'm heading up there soon too over the January long weekend.

I was up there on business for three days just before Christmas geez it was hot and humid!! :) But overall a great place to be. Have a good one Jerome.

I'm still planning to go to one of the training sessions at AAMI Stadium myself this week, as long as I can get to bed early enough the night before!! :D

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Hope you have a great time in QLD Jerome. Hope that its a little bit warmer than here in Belgrade (-20 degrees with snow= Bloody freezing:eek: )

Stiffy will be a good name for you over there mate. That's so cold everything will be stiff!! :D

cheers everyone! It should be good I am staying with my Mother and Brother (7 yo) and sister (8 yo). I'll be doing stuff with them (movies, shopping, go to Dreamworld), seeing my grandfather in Surfers and a few other things. Meeting some Chisel fans Friday night (off the see Ian Moss and Swannee). Might even get up to the Sunshine Coast and see the glass mountains and Steve Irwin's Croc farm.

Jerome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back