2nds Northern Blues 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Comparisons to Fevola after only 2 games. The kid must be doing something right.
I think that the rule of thumb is that if our young forwards DON'T get compared to Fev or Kouta after two games then they are doing something wrong. No pressure though...

I think that the rule of thumb is that if our young forwards DON'T get compared to Fev or Kouta after two games then they are doing something wrong. No pressure though...

Ah Mezz, you remind me of me in my early years of BF.... ;)

1 more decent game for McKay and I'd like to see him play the last 4. He's got some talent. Moves really well. The Dogs backline was undermanned and down only to Collins, who didn't match up often on McKay. McKay also cramped a bit so may night be quite up to AFL fitness just yet.

But gee he did some nice things. you have to love a 202cm bloke who can run like that, bounce the ball and kick as if he's 180cm.
Sweet nibblets, I caught a major case of tentpantsitis

Comparisons to Fevola after only 2 games. The kid must be doing something right.
then he took a leak on my car after the game - future!

KJ was very very good. Worked really hard. Could have kicked a couple more. Probably the most likely replacement for Curnow.

Speaking of which....he was the highlight of the day for me. Basically ran off at 1/4 time huddle. Has his leg in a brace but I'd be stunned if it's a long term injury. You wouldn't expect him to be on his feet all day walking around like he did if so. Seemed super happy too - again you wouldn't expect that if he was worried.
Don't tell us - tell 1981!

i know it only highlights , but Liam Jones looked a First team player , looked like he had the swagger going ..he strutting around like he the best player out there and everybody should respect him..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon they will not rush him in next week against the hawks. We have saints then Brissy after that and all going well we'll see him then.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I agree with this. Play him in the final 4 weeks if we think he's ready.

I agree with this. Play him in the final 4 weeks if we think he's ready.
you better give me your 100,000 post btw - or your first born - either will be fine

i know it only highlights , but Liam Jones looked a First team player , looked like he had the swagger going ..he strutting around like he the best player out there and everybody should respect him..
Will be very interested in grimlock 's stats table.

The thing about Jones is when the ball is in his area he certainly goes hard at it and launches himself which is great...but at AFL level he with zoning defence etc he doesnt seem to lead to the right spots and often enough (double, triple leads etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back