2nds Northern Blues 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be crazy to suggest Liam could at least be a backup mobile ruck at AFL level?

These things don't always translate to AFL of course, but his main issue at AFL level seems to be keeping himself in the game and having a presence. But being in the ruck/midfield and following the ball would help with that...
He has the leap

What's happened to LJ? Watched the game on TV, never seen him have so many 2nd efforts. Probably didn't get a lot of the ball, but had a reasonably good game from what I saw.

What's happened to LJ? Watched the game on TV, never seen him have so many 2nd efforts. Probably didn't get a lot of the ball, but had a reasonably good game from what I saw.

Maybe we all misread him - he's a mobile beast (a wildebeest if you like?) rather than just a run-of-the-mill beast!

Jones The Wildebeest has been unleashed!

Strange really, as a forward he's been a real tease. NBs decided to put him in defence and give him a bit of freedom to run around and go up in the ruck. Seriously, maybe he's been persevered with as a forward for far too long. I must say I was impressed with the Williamstown game where he really got involved - BUT, BUT, it was in the seconds; seems to get stage fright most of the time when playing for the seniors! Dare I say, if he keeps on doing what he's been doing then the season is long enough for another try at senior level!:D:eek:;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

finally got around to watching game on blues site, my first thoughts are Cuningham is real close to senior call up and Patrick Kerr has some upside about him ,am impressed with him...K. Jaksch he was hanging off his opponent all day , I'm surprised he didn't give away 10 free kicks , Cant see him getting a game in firsts on that , hope it was just a bad day for him and he got more nous then he showing

Bertocchi-232.png

Palmer and Thomas back from injury; no carry over emergencies for this one.

Lamb returning via the development league. Declase a chance to line up in defence this week with Macreadie being rested.

BPM Media are live streaming this, which will be done via the AFL Victoria YT channel. Here's the link:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back