North's so-called imminent demise: put your money where your mouth is.

Remove this Banner Ad

SLF...brilliant thread.

You've got all these tosspots making your point for you, and doing it very well.

Kudos my friend.

Out you go for a tin rattle,
not even on the AFL agenda in 5 years,

...which, if you have had a look at the gift horse,
offered to you by your Greek mate
would have ensured Kangaroos survival.

This from the person who claimed to be a North Melborne supporter before WCE Pty Ltd was incorporated.
Remember BB your franchise was bailed out by WA INC

And don't you forgot your pathetic club was bailed out by the West Coast Eagles licence fees to the VFL. Without that your disgraceful mob and about 5 other VFL clubs were going to be broke within 3 years :D :D :D

And don't you forgot your pathetic club was bailed out by the West Coast Eagles licence fees to the VFL. Without that your disgraceful mob and about 5 other VFL clubs were going to be broke within 3 years :D :D :D

And don't forget - The Touche Ross Report
(commissioned by the then president of the VFL
and the worlds greatest dentist - Aylett)

You North people have been kicked in the guts,
by your own forever.

...........Haven't even got to the Ansett family.

All right ill put my balls on the line, I hope the Swans play your mob of losers in the finals, put the nail in the coffin of your s**t club AND SEND YOU TO THE GOLD COAST!!!!!

OK, say you reckon the finals series will kill us.

RedWhite4Ever - I look forward to your apology at the end of September.

Say, there's an idea, you guys should start a recruiting drive amongst the Jewish community. don't see them at the footy much so there is plenty of ptental. Might save your club. Maybe you won't go broke afterall.

Nice ethnic stereotyping. Maybe if we got in sweet with the Jews they'd recruit North players to assist with their next 9/11 stooge operation hey Adolf?

Anyway, if you weren't a moron of the highest order you'd know that two Melbourne clubs already have the affections of the Jewish community.

St Kilda is the traditional old Jewish club, but the post war jewish arrivals tend to go for carlton.

I'll give you a tip mate - Richard Pratt doesn't go to church on Sundays.

Sweet Left Foot was originally: a Freo poster

i.e: MANN OVER BOARD

You poor old man. Really. Give it up.

Much an all and as it sounds like a cliche, but my Grandad used to own the deli on Errol Street next to the Town Hall pub.

I've been a member of North since I was baby - my folks would buy me a membership.

Out you go for a tin rattle,
not even on the AFL agenda in 5 years,

We've never rattled tins. And we've never scabbed loans off the AFL like you.

But good to see you have inadvertently kept the thread on topic:

igt22265 also think that North will be gone by 15/08/13.

Is this a day of special significance among the mentally infirm or something? Have you keepers told you that's when the next scheduled rise in your nuff nuff pension kicks in or something?

Actually, that period was one of our rarer periods of relative stability.

It was 'big powerhouse' Victorian clubs like Collingwood and Richmond that were desperately in need of the cash you paid us to be allowed into the big boys game.

Care to put a timeline on when we'll go: you do talk about it all the time.

(I will note that having spent last year predicting we wouldn't be around this year, you are already none from one. 0-1)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've never rattled tins. And we've never scabbed loans off the AFL like you.

But good to see you have inadvertently kept the thread on topic:

igt22265 also think that North will be gone by 15/08/13.

Is this a day of special significance among the mentally infirm or something? Have you keepers told you that's when the next scheduled rise in your nuff nuff pension kicks in or something?

Was the Work Experience Kid 20 odd years ago,
i kinda worked out who ran the club,
it sure as hell wasn't the dentist.

The car yard bloke is the money.

Those same blokes are still there.

Given that so many posters here use the pathetic 'Yeah, at least my team will be around in five years' or 'Does it matter when your team will be gone in five years' as a response to a North poster on pretty much any subject, I thought it would be good to create this thread where those who believe North won't be around in five years can sign up and publicly state their claim.

If you think we'll be gone in an earlier timescale, you can be included too!

It will work like this: you make your post with your opinion of when we'll be 'gone'. Then, when that date passes, the thread gets bumped and you can make a formal apology and admit you were wrong.

So roll up, roll up, roll up and put your baws on the line ...

To keep your rabble club alive, I am thinking you should put your money where you white trailor mouth is.

Was the Work Experience Kid 20 odd years ago,
i kinda worked out who ran the club,
it sure as hell wasn't the dentist.

The car yard bloke is the money.

Those same blokes are still there.

Heh, I won't deny that certain individuals with a troubled relationship with Victoria Police have supported North, both with their hearts and their wallets, in the past, but those days are long gone.

Now, did you guys ever get the Flag back from Mark Moran's funeral?

Because I'm sick and bloody tired of numpties avoiding facts like - we are better than them - by simply posting this moronic crap.

As you no doubt know there are lots of 'teenies' and 'tinies' who make regular fools of themselves on BF. Their posts say it all - no need to expose their ignorance, they do it themselves, without humour or wit unfortunately.

To keep your rabble club alive, I am thinking you should put your money where you white trailor mouth is.

I'm not sure what you mean? I'm presuming Mummy and Daddy have gone to bed and you're up late getting into their vermouth.

Care to name a date when you reckon our alleged demise will be?

I'm willing to go with this......

NORF WILL CEASE TO EXIST WITHIN FIVE YEARS (i.e. 15/08/2010)

If they are still around by then (in the North Melbourne format as we know it, i.e. no movement to another territory and no name change or merge with another club), I will admit I was wrong and I will purchase membership to the club. I'll even scan the receipt and post it on here as proof.

Happy? :thumbsu:

Does that have anything to with the significance of 2012 in the Mayan calendar, because claiming we'll play our last game in Sept 2011 doesn't mean much if you think the entire world will be destroyed in the months between the 2011 Grand Final and the start of the 2012 season.

It is a logical answer, because if the Gold Coast comes in for the 2011 season, and the West Sydney franchise collapses, the AFL may decide that returning to 16 teams is the best direction for the future of the league. At that point, two Victorian clubs will possibly be forced to merge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back