Remove this Banner Ad

chinggis77

Club Legend
May 14, 2008
Germany
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thomas Head

Three year scholarship holder. Started in 2010.

Thomas, from Gosford on NSW's Central Coast, plays for the Niagara Park Demons and has represented his state in athletics.

He is a 195cm key position player with good mobility who covers the ground very well.

Fremantle’s General Manager of Player Management Brad Lloyd said Thomas possesses an excellent mark, long kick and a strong commitment to his football.

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7009/newsid/95681/default.aspx

Made the initial squad for the NSW U16 team, but don't know if he ended up playing.

thomashead246b.jpg

^^^yep, you can use any pick you want. Adelaid used their final pick in the draft to pick up their scholarship boy - Taylor Walker. Something like pick 90.

NSW made 8 changes to last weeks team. The ball out of the middle to the forward line and the half back defence was not as good.
Head looked okay across the half forward but i want to check the stats, i think he kicked 1 goal, 4 behinds. Took a couple of good grabs. He leads well but often doesn't get the ball.
Same for Moller i want to check the stats. From where i sat he looked more effective in the ruck than Witts and played more time there but Witts was in the best. Mollers hitouts weren't picked up by the rovers often enough. When in full forward he had one defender behind and one dropping into the hole in front to stop his run. Kicked one behind. Took a couple of grabs too. Coaches instructions at the breaks were to kick long into Moller in forward line but the service was poor.
Both Freo boys looked okay but no one really stood out for NSW.
:thumbsu::cool:

NSW made 8 changes to last weeks team. The ball out of the middle to the forward line and the half back defence was not as good.
Head looked okay across the half forward but i want to check the stats, i think he kicked 1 goal, 4 behinds. Took a couple of good grabs. He leads well but often doesn't get the ball.
Same for Moller i want to check the stats. From where i sat he looked more effective in the ruck than Witts and played more time there but Witts was in the best. Mollers hitouts weren't picked up by the rovers often enough. When in full forward he had one defender behind and one dropping into the hole in front to stop his run. Kicked one behind. Took a couple of grabs too. Coaches instructions at the breaks were to kick long into Moller in forward line but the service was poor.
Both Freo boys looked okay but no one really stood out for NSW.
:thumbsu::cool:

Looks like he will fit right in at Freo..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check on Balmain Dockers Website, Tom is currently playing first Grade in Final series alongside mentors Nick Davis, Jason Saddington and Nik Fosdyke.

Hi guys

Has anyone over East got any updates on Head and Moller's progress in the finals?

What's happening with this bloke?
Has he still got another year or do we have to decide on him this year?
Has anyone got any up to date info on his progress and are we likely to take as a rookie this year?

Struggled to make the NSW team in the under 18 champs and I think only played one game in which he didn very poorly stats wise. Not sure that we will honour the scholarship.

Unfortunately we are going to have pressure for spots on our Rookie List as well as the Main List. Moller going on there already makes it tight.

Will we take him???
He seems as if he'd fill our needs but haven't seem him or heard of him playing well enough to be an AFL player. But boy do I like the looks of Moller, we could have an absolute jet on our hands here,

Unfortunately we are going to have pressure for spots on our Rookie List as well as the Main List. Moller going on there already makes it tight.
Mollers on a seperate list so unless we are going after an international head would just fill out our list sot where nobody else will go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back