NT U/18s 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoopsnake

Rookie
Sep 3, 2009
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The NT take on NSW/ACT in Sydney on Saturday. The side looks solid, but no real talls. I'll be very interested in how the boys go this year, particularly Steven May. This kid is a potential 1st round draft pick.

http://www.afl.com.au/development/n...under18s/u18sntsquad/tabid/16262/default.aspx

^ Bit about the U18s there, including playing squad, player to watch and a word from the coach.

Obviously they have not gone too well in the championships so far but will be looking for a win against Queensland in their final match. Steven May has been a shining light for the Thunder while Dean Staunton and Corey Baxter have been pretty consistent.

Hi, I'm hoping someone out there can assist and possibility point me in the right direction. I'm alligned with a club in the Southern Football League in Melbourne and we are looking to turn a club in turmoil into a prosperous, professional, vibrant and enthusastic club. We would like to provide a young player with an opportunity to play Senior Football in Melbourne. We would provide the player with a job, accomodation and a return airfare. We are looking to recruit several players aged 18/19 so we would be looking to secure someone of a similar age.
Would appreciate any advice on this matter or any suggestions.

hi, i'm hoping someone out there can assist and possibility point me in the right direction. I'm alligned with a club in the southern football league in melbourne and we are looking to turn a club in turmoil into a prosperous, professional, vibrant and enthusastic club. We would like to provide a young player with an opportunity to play senior football in melbourne. We would provide the player with a job, accomodation and a return airfare. We are looking to recruit several players aged 18/19 so we would be looking to secure someone of a similar age.
Would appreciate any advice on this matter or any suggestions.
i would give aflnt a ring on 08 89804888 and they will put you in touch with some of the development officers and they will set you up with some players with the right character and ability.

i would give aflnt a ring on 08 89804888 and they will put you in touch with some of the development officers and they will set you up with some players with the right character and ability.

Thank for that - Ill give them a call during the week. Do you think it's a real possibility of securing a young player from the NT ?

Sorry I meant for next season not this year. I have sent 3 emails and left 2 messages for AFLNT for no response. Pretty disappointing considering there supposedly a professional organisation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back