NTFL/NTFA Thread 2008/2009

Remove this Banner Ad

I was up in Darwin a month ago for my first taste of NT Footy and I was very impressed with the standard and quality of play that all teams produced. I saw the entire round of games with the standout game being Southern Districts v Palmerston:thumbsu:.

If there is any player looking for a change / challenge going into the 2010 winter season the Queanbeyan Tigers Football Club would like to talk to you.

The Tigers play in the AFL Canberra Competition:footy: which includes the Sydney Swans Reserves and the Tigers have a very proud and successful history:thumbsu: in the AFL Canberra Football League.

We can assist you with relocation costs, accommodation and employment and we offer 1st Grade match payments.

If you would like to play with the Tigers please send a private message to me and I look forward to speaking to all players that are interested.

Mangoplah Cookardinia United Eastlakes Goannas (MCUE) are looking for prospective players for the upcoming season. Mangoplah is situated approximately 32kms South of Wagga Wagga in inland NSW.
Mangoplah participates in the Riverina Football League which is the strongest league in the Riverina MIA region. The club has a proud history and with our strong junior base are looking to add to that in 2010.
The goannas have retained all players from last year and appointed two more and feel that a couple more experienced footballers would help us take the next step.

The club has available a large number of job opportunities in Wagga Wagga including solicitor, scaffolder, carpenter, farm manager, physiotherapist, metal fabricator, draftsperson and a large number of other trades.

A senior coaching position is also available...

Anyone interested in becoming part of a tight knit footy club, in a strong competition, with good support please send me a private message with your credentials and we will continue discussions from there

Can any1 tell about Ged Atkins.

Where did he play his footy & how good was he??

so him play in the masters carnival in darwin a couple of years ago & he was a gun!

Played for Waratahs and Southern Districts. I'm too young to remember him playing but I know he has kicked a few big bags playing at full forward.

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on how a guy by the name of Chris Adams (Nightcliff) goes?

Chris is a really nice bloke. Can't say a bad word about him. He played A's early on in the season, was being used off the bench and wanted more game time. Has had a great year for the tigers. Always gives 100% and goes in hard. Has got best on in nearly every game he's played and would be the b&f favourite.

Great to see a few guys drafted/rookied from the NTFL comp :thumbsu:

Who are the guys who will get looked at for next years national/rookie drafts in this comp?

Zeph Skinner is a gun. Could develop into a champion.
Two 16 year olds with bright futures are Jacob Brown and Nathan Morrison.
Jarred Erlandson goes alright for the wanderers apparently as well.:p

Zeph Skinner is a gun. Could develop into a champion.
Two 16 year olds with bright futures are Jacob Brown and Nathan Morrison.
Jarred Erlandson goes alright for the wanderers apparently as well.:p

Yeah Brown and Morrison go fairly well but lets face it, it's not too hard to get a game at some of the lower NTFL clubs at the moment (Darwin, Nightcliff). The depth of players in the NTFL has seemed to really drop off this season. You have to wonder whether they would be getting games at other clubs.

Jason Puruntatameri from St Marys may be one to watch for the future. Great bloke too. :thumbsu:

The TATONG FOOTBALL CLUB affiliated with the OVENS & KING FOOTBALL LEAGUE based in NORTH EAST VICTORIA are seeking the services of a RUCKMAN, ON BALLERS and KEY POSITION players for season 2010. Jobs and accomodation available to succesful applicants, renumeration negotiable.

Interersted applicants please contact...

Coach - Steve James 0427 573 784
President - Anthony Hill 0428109464
Vice President - Dennis Scott 0357 672342

TATONG FOOTBALL CLUB EST 1908 - MAY THE TRADITION CONTINUE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back