Number 16 - David Mundy

Remove this Banner Ad

wbFREOmundy.jpg

Congratulations to David Mundy firstly

He's turning him into an A grader. Many on BF wrote him off time & time again.
OK - he could have shown more intensity , but you don't eject talent with elite footskills.
With a game that's increasingly full of athletes, players with such skills are essential...and must be persevered with.
(this argument is occasionally flawed, ie Headland).

But nonetheless it isn't coincidence we drafted players that hit targets and are silky (Suban, Walters, Hill; also an athlete)

Really hope David Mundy continues to show this maturity and intensity.

Mundy has been awesome on the track all summer. His intensity and leadership has been impressive. Obviously very happy with his decision to stay on at the club. :thumbsu:

For some reason I was ecstatic when Mundy re-signed last year. Not since the Pav had I been so happy with someone committing to the Purple.
Seems to be the missing piece in the clearance puzzle.

For some reason I was ecstatic when Mundy re-signed last year. Not since the Pav had I been so happy with someone committing to the Purple.
Seems to be the missing piece in the clearance puzzle.

I agree, ask my wife about the depression I was in when I thought he was leaving. He would be my favourite player, has been for a few years, although some of that is probibly more for what I know he can do then then what he has done.

Useless fact #342:

After his game against Richmond Mundy has overtaken Troy Cook to move into the top 10 of games record holders for FFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matthew Pavlich* 267
Shane Parker 238
Shaun McManus 228
Paul Hasleby 208
Antoni Grover* 201
Luke McPharlin* 187
Aaron Sandilands* 178
Peter Bell 163
James Walker 151
David Mundy* 151

Useless fact #342:

After his game against Richmond Mundy has overtaken Troy Cook to move into the top 10 of games record holders for FFC.

...and now after the semi against Adelaide he's overtaken Peter Bell to move up to 8th on the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back