NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

So EC3 will do a run-in/promo at TakeOver: New Orleans? Unless he's going straight to Raw/Smackdown a couple days later.

So who get Call Up from NXT After Wresltemania?

Not be as big as last 2 Years as Names not as Big that could go up
Authors of Pain and Sanity I expect.

Maybe some of the midcard ish people.

It's probably a good thing there aren't too many big names to bring up to the main roster at this point. Raw and SmackDown are loaded, and Raw especially has a year to make up for developing top talent given Brock's been champion.

With Sanity losing in the Tag Team Classic, I can definitely see them going up. AOP too if they lose at Takeover. Almas if he loses could potentially go up at some point as well. If that happens then Vega needs to go up with him. Apparently Dave Meltzer has said that Gargano going up to the main roster is imminent.

Of the women the only one I can see going up is Ember.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe the Iconic Duo might get a call-up, although that leaves NXT a bit light on established heels.
They're light on established heels anyway. Shayna Baszler has gotten a title match at two takeovers in a row because there's no one else. Iconic duo were out and I'm assuming Nikki Cross is injured because she barely exists in NXT now.

With Sanity losing in the Tag Team Classic, I can definitely see them going up. AOP too if they lose at Takeover. Almas if he loses could potentially go up at some point as well. If that happens then Vega needs to go up with him. Apparently Dave Meltzer has said that Gargano going up to the main roster is imminent.

Of the women the only one I can see going up is Ember.

No Shock that Gargano going after he Lost the Leaver Leaves Stipulation NXT Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back