NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

They have so much potential in a lot of areas. Pretty solid in the ring and I think they’re only 23/24 years old.

Yep hope they get matched up with a top guy, Joe and AOP could be special.

video of the new title

epg109nnesp01.jpg

Last edited:

Inb4 an EC3 Wellness Policy violation.

Not denying the immense work he's obviously put in to build his physique since the Derrick Bateman days, but there's no way he'll be able to maintain that look naturally (presuming the Wellness Policy is legitimately enforced, of course). Looks more sauced that Warrior at his early-90s joociest.

So AOP, Ember Moon, No Way Jose & The Iconic Duo have all been called up.

The main one who was rumoured/suggested to that hasn't of yet is Almas... Which I like, since I think that when you've just lost the world title, you should at least invoke your rematch clause. I'm easy if that's on a tv match, or at the next takeover (which is only about 9 weeks away).

Excluding Drew McIntyre (who may not have totally overcome his injury as yet), the other potential call-ups were Sanity. They're a tricky one. Young, Wolfe & Cross would be ok fodder on SmackDown, but I kinda wish that Dain gets more seasoning in NXT wrestling singles matches. Personally, I think I'd leave them all down in NXT a little while longer and maybe promote a Heavy Machinery.

While I'd prefer War Machine, it's not going to happen. They can't copyright the name.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I thought they had moved away from that copyrighting names rubbish hence why the newer guys have kept their indie names.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly im not joking when i say this ERA has the potential if booked well to be the next DX type stable.

Cole is an amazing singles wrestler and can dip in and out in tag team when needed.

O'reilly and fish are a great tag team.

Add in roddy strong who can do mid card to upper main event type stuff.

This stable has so much potential i hope WWE doesnt screw it

Aleister Black vs Lars Sullivan (NXT Title)
Johnny Gargano vs Tomasso Ciampa in a Street Fight
Undisputed Era (Kyle O'Reilly/Roderick Strong) vs Oney Lorcan/Danny Burch (NXT Tag Titles)
Shayna Baezler vs Nikki Cross (NXT Women's Title)
Velveteen Dream vs Ricochet

Last edited:
RHOeHwT.jpg

a couple of nights after NXT Takeover Chicago

Night 1:
8 man tournament to determine UK Title shot on Night 2
Toni Storm vs Killer Kelly vs Jinny vs Isla Dawn for NXT Women's Title shot on Night 2
Moustache Mountain & Pete Dunne vs The Undisputed Era

Night 2:
Pete Dunne vs winner the night 1 tournament
WWE North American title match
NXT Tag Title match
NXT Women's title match
Aleister Black & Ricochet vs Velveteen Dream & EC3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back