NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

BAM maybe but I don't think Alexa is ready for the main roster. I don't think there is much point calling Alexa up just to valet.
I don't think BAM's ready just yet either. They're good in the ring but they still seem to be finding themselves character/gimmick wise and they could improve their in-ring mannerisms too (by that I mean, if someone saw them for the first time last night would they pick them as the heels without Alexa by what they're doing or by default given the Vaudevillians were obviously playing face). Alexa's heel work has just been incredible since joining them and has really added some personality to their team.

The prospect of the big dusty tag tournament is really interesting.

- I love the Vaudevillans gimmick, but I reckon there's some reservations about whether it'll click on the main roster. Big tourney gives them time to make it stick even further- particularly with Blue Pants on board.

- Murphy and Blake look really good, but just lack a bit of "something". I'd almost compare them to a Brood-era Edge and Christian in that there's nothing wrong with their ring work, they just need a bit more spark - similar to the break-out year E+C had in 2000. Whether they split Alexa off also needs to be resolved.

- Enzo and Cass are unparalleled on the mic (barring New Day they're getting a better reaction than any of the main-roster teams) but their in-ring stuff needs work. They're pretty close to the mark though - they're less and less reliant on the "Big Cass hot tag comeback" every week.

Reckon you'll see Enzo and Cass winning the tourney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Social media blackout for a couple of days while I did uni assignments and waited to catch up on the last few days.

I cried like a baby when Bayley won. I love her, I've been a massive fan going right back to her early appearances, and I have a moderate crush on her. It was a great story on a great show - NXT and Summerslam were almost the opposite of what you expect. Summerslam was great match was, but storyline was stupid and frustrating. NXT probably wasn't as hot match wise as some of the other Takeovers, but storyline wise with Bayley and even with the Vaudevillains and Blue Pants, it was pretty friggen good.

Eva Marie is still so, so, so, so bad. I honestly don't think she will ever be above average. I doubt she will even reach average. Yet wwe will push her
The WWE want so badly to push her, but surely they're aware that she's not going to be up to championship standard for a long long time.
Although this is the company that made Khali champion...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back